Ch 3. Taken

Rex opened his eyes and tried to sit up only to be pushed back onto the couch by Fives. "Easy there sir. You have a nasty knot on the back of your head." He said.

Rex groaned. "Where is y/n? Is she okay?"

Obi-Wan walked over to the clones. "She was gone when we got here and you were knocked out by her bed. I can only assume that you were attacked from behind."

Rex nodded his head. "She was tied up in her bed. I called for backup and tried to free her then everything went dark." He looked at the Jedi. "Do we know who took her."

"We think this might be Count Dooku's work. He did take over her system. What better way to show authority than rubbing it in your enemy's face?" The Jedi walked around the room for a bit then grabbed something out of his pocket. "This was shoved into your mouth for some reason." He pulled out y/n'a holodisk. "It's broken but maybe you know what was on it?"

Rex's eyes widened. "That held an image of y/n's palace. That might be where they took her."

Yoda walked into the living area. "Then no choice, we have. Counterattack, we must." He looked at commander Cody. "Ready your troops. Liberating Rapture, we are."

Rex stood up. "I'm going with you, she wouldn't be in this situation if I were more alert."

Obi-Wan nodded his head. "Gather your troops then, we leave immediately."

An hour passed, the cruisers jumped out of hyperspace. Rex looked out of the window and pointed at one spot in the ocean. "That looks like the star gardens she told me about. There shouldn't be that many clankers in there."

Anakin looks at the sky building. Waves were crashing against it as a storm was building up. "We can't keep the ships there. Those waves will take them under is seconds." He looked at his master. "Do you have any ideas?"

Obi-Wan stroked his beard as he thought. "I believe y/n mentioned a water evacuation system that was built into everything. It would close off any rooms or coradors that were being flooded, that might give us a small opening to enter the city."

Mace Windu handed the two Jedi their rebreathers. "Then that is a window we can't lose. We need to get down there before this storm picks up."

Yoda climbed onto Rex's back as everyone prepared to propel onto the rooftop. "Dangerous, this mission is. I sense Dooku lurking around."

The troops and Jedi propelled down from the cruiser and landed on the thick glass roof. The Jedi drew their lightsabers and made large holes in the glass before propelling once again. They landed in a dimly lit room full of trees.

A sound came from behind one of the trees and a man dressed in green robes stepped out with his hands raised. "Please don't hurt us! We just wanted to get away from the droids!" He said as others came out of hiding.

"We're not here to hurt you." Obi-Wan said. "Are you loyal to y/n?"

The man nodded his head. "Yes! She is the first ruler we've had who has actually made some change for the better!"

"If you want her to keep her position as your queen then you will tell us where her palace is. We have reason to believe that she is being held hostage there."

A different man dressed in his guards uniform stepped forward. "I can show you the quickest way. It's a security rout and I don't think those droids found it yet."

Water started to slowly pour into the room. "Then take us there." Anakin looked at Cody. "Get these people out of here before the room locks down!"

Cody nodded his head as he and a few other clones began to rush people out. The rest followed the guard into a secret passage hidden behind a stone wall. "We need to be quiet. The reason these tunnels haven't been discovered is because they are directly below the main walkways." He whispered.

The group traveled is silence for several minutes, they could hear droids walking above them. They came to a stop at an old wooden door. Before the guard was able to open it an alarm went off. "Flooding in *cracking* star garden *cracking* twentieth floor *cracking* all passages are being closed off. Immediate attention required." The voice said before it started to repeat itself. Droids could be heard running away, most likely to find someone who would be able to fix the flooding before it was too late.

The guard cracked the door open and peeled inside before opening it all the way. "This is as far as I can take you. I need to get back to the others or else my children's lives are on the line."

The Jedi and clones left the tunnel and the guard went back in. Yoda took a deep breath and clenched his chest causing the other Jedi to worry. "Near by, Dooku is. So much pain, y/n is in. Will to live, she has none."

Rex looked at the master Jedi. "We need to find her!"

Yoda looked at the clone. "Attached to Queen Bone-Hawk, have you become?"

The Jedi were surprised when Rex looked away instead of answering. A clone has never formed and attachment like this or if they have them they kept it well hidden.

A scream echoed off the walls followed by the sound of electricity. "Y/n! " Rex shouted as he ran towards the screaming closely followed by the rest of the group.