Ten

A few days later, Ash's phone rang, waking him from his sleep.

"Hlo?" He slurred tiredly into the phone.

"Merry Christmas!" Came a girl's voice on the other line. Ash winced at the screech.

"Dawn?" He asked.

"Yup! I'm calling everyone and wishing them a Merry Christmas."

"It's 6 in the morning?" Ash complained, rubbing his eyes.

"So?" Dawn laughed. "Merry Christmas!" Then she hung up. Ash rolled his eyes and sat up, stretching his arms above his head and letting out a huge yawn.

His phone dinged. Looking down at it, Ash saw the text was from Serena.

Dawn just called. Is she aware that it is 6 in the morning? Ash laughed to himself.

She's completely aware, and she doesn't care.

Nice rhyme.

Hush.

"Ash! Serena! Tayla!" Ash's mom yelled from downstairs. Pikachu jumped from sleep, chittering angrily, as if he was scolding Ash's mom.

"Yeah, try that to her face." Pikachu's mouth opened slightly, and then he closed it, shaking his head vigorously. "Didn't think so. Come on buddy."

Pikachu jumped onto Ash's shoulder, and they walked out. They ran into Serena and Fennekin in the hall, as well as Tayla and her Eevee.

"That's right, you have an Eevee too." Serena said, stopping to scratch the small Pokémon. The three of them continued down the stairs.

"Hey mom!" Ash said with a grin.

"Merry Christmas!" Tayla exclaimed, laughing.

"Merry Christmas mom," Serena told Grace.

"Let's eat, and then we can do the presents." Delia said with a smile. Grace smiled too.

"Delia and I made quite the feast."

"Awesome." Ash grinned.

After they ate, Delia lead Ash, Serena, and Tayla into the living room, where there were quite a few presents under their tree.

"Ms. Ketchum, this all looks amazing!" Serena exclaimed, smiling.

"Just call me Delia dear. And thank you! Grace and I worked quite hard to make it look good."

"Thanks Ms. Yvonne!" Ash and Tayla chorused. Grace smiled, then she accepted a hug from her daughter.

"And there's presents for your Pokémon too. Serena, I got something for Pancham, Fennekin, and Eevee." Grace said.

"Yes and I got stuff for your Pokémon." Delia said with a smile. "Dig in!"

Ash, Tayla, and Serena all started grabbing presents. They handed them out, and gave the Pokémon that were sitting in the living room with them their gifts.

"Nice new outfit mom! It's great, thanks!" Delia smiled, hugging Ash.

"Mom, I love this dress!" Serena exclaimed to Grace. "How did you pick one?"

"Well, you usually hate the clothes I like, so I went with the one I didn't like." Grace winked, causing Serena to giggle.

"Thanks mom."

"Mom, the new poketch you got me is awesome! I've always wanted one!" Tayla launched herself at Delia, squeezing her mother's body. Delia laughed and kissed Tayla's forehead.