°•°:•○° Five °○•:°•°

Mikoto Pov

While Yata was out talking with the newcomer, (Y/N), it gave everyone a chance to talk about her.

"She's kind of scary.." someone in the corner mumbles.

Everyone turns heads to see who the wimp in the clan was. "You really think she's scary?" Izumo asks the guy.

"She's known around... she can kill a King easily." He says.

Gasps are heard around the room. "Do you have any idea who she's killed?" Rikio asks.

He shrugs. "I know who she is," Anna mumbles. Everyone crowds around her to hear the story. "She's known to whipe out full clans, sometimes their King. She has no special abilities, only self discipline and taught."

I rub the back of my neck, "is there any say who she's loyal to or belongs to?"

Anna shrugs. "(Y/N), is usually loyal to anyone she finds interesting.. Yata better not mess this up, I'm sure we all can agree he caught her eye." Everyone around the room nods at the detail.

"Well, she sounds like a joyful person. If she does want to stay and finds interest in the clan," Izumo says and keeps his gaze downwards, "we have a secret weapon."

There was a sudden change in the room. Everyone seemed a little more cheerful. "Can we have someone keep an eye on her?" Rikio asks.

"I think Yata can handle that, besides they'll always be together so he can do it without suspicion." I say.

Everyone agrees and the conversation ends as we hear (Y/N) yelling at Yata outside the door.

(Y/N) pov

"Well what if nobody likes me?" I half yell at Yata.

He groans, "I've been telling you for the last five minutes, they'll love you." He opens the door and lets me in.

As soon as we walk in, everyones heads turn and stare deeply at me. I nudge Yata and whisper under my breath, "all I did was walk in.."

He shrugs as Rikio walks over to us and claps a hand on Yata's shoulder. "Hey man, we have some business to discuss from Mikoto." Rikio says to Yata.

"What do you mean?" Yata asks.

Something about Rikio seemed odd. The way he talked to Yata and acted, something was wrong. Did they find out? I control my breath so I don't freak out. They couldn't have found out so quickly, it would've taken months.

Rikio drags him out before I got to say anything. "Well that was boring," I mutter and continue to the barstool.

I take my seat and look at Izumo. He gave no indication about what was spoken about. I reach my hand under the stool I was sitting on and place a voice recorder. If they won't talk about it now, I'll see what it is next time I leave.

"Everything okay, (Y/N)?" Izumo asks while cleaning a few glasses.

I sigh and nod. "Just worried the tattoo will hurt," I let off a little smile.

He nods and continues cleaning glasses. "Hey, (Y/N), we're ready for you now." Anna says, pulling on the bottom of my shirt. I sat up almost higher than she could reach.

I take a deep breath and get up, almost knocking Anna over in the process. Yata and Rikio were back and standing by the door talking to another member. "Do you swear loyalty to the Red Clan?" Mikoto tests.

I nod, "I swear loyalty to the Red Clan, the Red Clan only."

He looks impressed at me after the last part. Yata walks over to me. "Don't be a little pussy, it won't hurt." He says and places a hand on my head.

I roll my eyes, "easy for you to say, you're not fragile."

He chuckles at my words. I could see in his eyes that he knew I wasn't fragile like I said. He knows.