°•°:•○° Nine °○•:°•°

It has been a long time since I last updated this (very sorry) so some parts might be odd.

"Do they know what time the break in was?" I ask Yata.

We were both skateboarding to my apartment since it was quicker than going on feet. "Not too long ago, maybe right after you left," Yata explains.

We quickly arrived at my apartment. "That's-" I mumble.

"Monkey!" Yata yells. "What are you doing here?"

Fushimi pushes his glasses up and slowly strides to us. "This... devil here," he points at me, "is wanted by the blue king."

"And for what? Did she insult your glasses?" Yata grumbles.

Fushimi scowls but continues speaking in a somewhat proper manner, "L/N, you are under arrest (I'm not sure if that's what they call it) and will be taken into custody by the blue clan."

I step back as he reaches for my arm. "Woah there, go get your king. We will have to have a chat over coffee," I demand.

"Like usual, if you don't want to do something then you control it," Fushimi scoffs.

"Is there a problem?" I hear a soft voice ask.

"Ah, Reisi Munakata!" I smile, "it has been too long, pleasure to see you again."

Yata gives a disgusted expression to my kindness for another king. "Hello miss L/N. I'm sure Fushimi has filled you in?" Reisi asks.

"Let's go find somewhere nicer to be, surely an apartment parking lot is no place for a king," I offer.

"I will be keeping this short so there is no need," he places a hand up, "but thank you for being kind."

I hear Yata click his tongue. "So apparently she is going to be taken into your clan's custody?" He groans.

"Oh is that what Fushimi told you? That is not exactly the case... as you may know, L/N, is a large threat to the population and especially clans," Reisi explains deeper into the situation, "we would prefer to keep her locked up to keep everyone safe."

"Y/N, would never hurt anyone," Yata argues.

I look away and lift my eyebrows in surprise. Fushimi chokes on air, "do you not know what she can do?"

"Alright what can I do to live a normal life?" I ask.

"You can't fix that, L/N," Reisi says.

"He's correct," I hear a deeper voice agree.

Mikoto steps out of the shadows with a cigarette in his mouth. He lights in and blows the smoke in my direction.

I tilt my head in question, "I'm with your clan now, aren't I?"

"No..." Mikoto's voice fades, "well a little, now Yata, get out of here."

"Why?" Yata asks.

Reisi sighs. "Miss L/N is only using you, it's better to not let your feelings get in the way."

"We will need to use force with her, if you really like her then I'd assume you wouldn't like seeing it," Mikoto explains.

A few members from the red clan begin to walk over to escort Yata. He stares at me without words. He slaps away a members hand as they reach for him. The emblem on his chest was beginning to burn hot red as his anger rises.

"Yata?" I manage to blurt.

The eyes turn from him, to me. "Did she just have trouble speaking?" I hear someone mumble.

"That can't be right, she doesn't have feelings!" Someone argues.

I slowly drop to my knees and slouch to a seated position on the ground. I flip my hair back and smile. If they wanted me then they'd have to come and get me first.

In my recent years I had experienced many bizarre things. When I was upset I could control some things. If I felt unsafe I was able to create a bubble around me to keep me safe and secure. I was one of the invincible beings in the world, I had no weaknesses that I had known of. One got to me.

"Please, come get me," I shout.

"You surrender?" Fushimi asks in awe.

I slowly nod my head. Mikoto whispers to Reisi then announces, "please leave your hands up."

I place my hands up into the air and shift around to frighten everyone a little. I look around the buildings in the area. Everything looked peaceful and clear until I saw a glare of a scope.

"Snipers," I blurt.

Reisi holds a hand up into the air, knowing what I meant. The snipers don't back off. "Back down!" Reisi yells.

That's when things started to happen. Many bullets come flying towards me. A few could've hit me if I didn't place my shield.

"Y/N!" I hear Yata screaming.

His voice sounded filled with anger and tears. For some reason it broke me to hear him like that, I had never felt pain through others' feelings. I slowly slouch forward and try supporting myself up but fall onto my side. My vision fades as he screams my name a few more times.

A/N

I have no clue what this is but please take it for now T-T