°•°:•○° Six °○•:°•°

Yata Pov

She thinks she's fragile. Funny. I wouldn't let her near this clan if I knew the truth. What if she's using me to get to Mikoto? "Hellooo?" I snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh.. sorry, (Y/N)." I say. I went over to her apartment to keep an eye on her. She thinks we're just hanging out.

She smiles, how could a smile like that hide that much terrorism? Even Mikoto was intimidated by her. "Ah there that's better," she says as I break from my thoughts, "how do you get this thing to stop burning?" She pulls down the collar of her shirt to reveal the clan tattoo.

I still like her though. Nothing seems to be able to change it. "Oh uh, I'm not sure. It just stops on it's own," I say.

She huffs and falls back on her couch. "I'm exhausted."

I lean closer to her then pull back. I can't just take advantage of her whenever I want to just because she finds interest in me. "Yata," she says from her arms over her face.

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to keep your feelings from me."

My face is filled with redness, "w-what do you mean feelings."

She pushes herself up and looks at me with her cute smile and leans close. I could feel her breath on my face. "You know what ones," she places a hand under my chin. She can be so seductive but serious at the same time.

From her grim expression I could tell I was red and had a scared look. She lands a kiss on my lips and parts from it quickly. Her face was tinted pink but not as red as mine felt.

She was right. I knew what feelings she meant and if that meant she was letting me express them, then I'll take the chance. She notices my thoughts and shifts to my lap. I close my eyes, not now, don't do it. "What are you afraid I'll judge a poke?" She teases.

I look away and she huffs. "You're no fun," she says and stands up. She wipes her lips with her thumb and glares. "This also doesn't mean anything, we're only friends that are in the same clan."

My eyes widen as she turns. She's toying with me, trying to catch me off guard. But what if I catch her off guard. I lean forward, enough to grab her hand. "I'm not afraid you'll judge," I keep my eyes down but hear her chuckle under her breath, she thinks I'm playing her game.

She turns to face me. Her face wasn't any different from before, just the same color and almost same expression. "Prove it then," she raises an eyebrow with a smirk, "you can't be afraid of loving a girl, especially pleasing her wishes, and expect to be called a man."

Her words lingered. She want's this to happen.

Flashback to walking with Rikio

"She's only using you to get to us, or actually wants you," Rikio says and stops at the light, "she's going to be hard to go around, seductive and petty.. just be ready for it. (Y/N) is also known for sleeping with many clan members so be ready for that too."

Flashback over

I made my decision. I grab (Y/N)'s hand and pull her onto my lap and kiss her hard. She pulls back at first, unsure of my decision but kisses me back. She only want's to be seen as friends though.

She pushes me back so my head is resting on the edge of the couch. Now she's starting to blush. "Now it's your turn to be scared huh?" I tease.

Anger fills her eyes. "Shut up," she demands with a kiss.

My hands reach around her waist as she gets as close as she can to me. I couldn't stop, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. When something pokes her thigh, she smirks and gets off of my lap. She sits across from me, clearly amused now. "I have one question," her look darkens, "if you're not honest than you probably know what will happen."

I nod. If she knows what I know about her, I could possibly die. "I'll be completely honest."

She smiles, "are they using you to keep me from purging the clan?"

Her question was so direct. "They want me to keep and eye on you," I say, getting ready for my next words, "but the way I want to keep my eyes on you is totally different from what they want."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen. I hope she knew what I meant. "Y-you want..." she points to herself, "..me?"

In the time I've known her, she's never been so quiet. I nod and lean to her, pushing her over and kissing her. "I want you, (Y/N)," I whisper in her ear.

Her face reddens and she covers it. She understood my words.