See You Soon [M]

Jennie's POV

I woke up with strong arms around me. I looked up and saw my beautiful blonde girlfriend sleeping.

A smile made its ways towards my face as I felt the sex smell entering my nostrils, remembering me of last night. Everything was so perfectly done. The sex, the kissing, the moaning, the thrusting, the scissoring..

Omg the scissoring

Can I have an orgasm now?

I really don't know why I started laughing after our intercourse ended, I really don't know. I guess I just was too shocked and pleased by what happened and my bodie's reaction was to laugh. I'm glad Chaeyoung laughed with me 'cause I really didn't want to end my night with a door in my face because she could think I didn't enjoy it.

I didn't enjoy it, I loved it. It was the best feeling I've ever felt in my entire life! I have to admit that Taehyung was good but Rosé.. Gosh. Rosé was everything.

I do feel a little sore tho. It was aggressive for my first time having lesbian sex but she took so good care of me. I even cried in the middle of it.

I started tracing incomprehensible patterns in her stomach, dying whenever I touched my girlfriend's perfectly defined abs.

My girlfriend. Park Chaeyoung. Roseanne Park. Sargeant Park. My girlfriend.

That sounds so nice. I just wished I could tell everyone how much I love her but I can't. We just need to keep fighting.

I looked at Rosé's naked body under the mattress and sighed. I thought that I couldn't feel more desire about her and that maybe after having sex, it would be more easy to control how much I need her.

I was so wrong.

I wanna do it 24/7. Fuck problems and fuck life.

I just want to repeat last night events. I wanna lick her core and unite our bodies as one. I wanna hear her moaning and calling my name with her hoarsy voice so bad.. I wanna feel her ererct nipples in my hands. I wanna be more aggressive to the point that we can't walk. I wanna feel her again and show her how much I love her.

Fuck I love her so much:

- Good morning - she said with her horsy voice

- Hi girlfriend - I smiled and she smiled back

I closed my eyes and she kissed my lips softly:

- You still taste like me

- I know, too good to be true - she answered and I hid my face in her neck

I admired her hickeys:

- So... That happened

- What are y— AH! - she gasped when I pressed my finger against one very purple and red hickey

- OH my God, I'm sorry - I felt my cheeks burning - I must have bite and suck really hard

- It was worthy tho - she smiled

There was a brief silence only filled with me and her looking at each other kindly.

Suddenly, her eyes changed to a sad expression. I got confused and held her face:

- What's wrong Rosie? - I asked worried

- Did I.. Did I hurt you last night? Was it too much?

My eyes almost flew out of my face:

- What? No! Of course not! It was perfect, everything was perfect

- Are you sure? I'm usually aggressive but I didn't-