Moans [M]

4820 words ahead of you. If you're sleepy, then come back later. Enjoy

Jennie admired Chaeyoung in the almost dark room. 6 months had passed since the 'Coming out Scene' and the brunette couldn't be more happy.

They were in the same house and Lisoo was still living next door. They now had a fish named Joowhangie (which scared Jennie since Rosé sometimes traded her for the orange fish). Jennie felt like she was indeed worth living because of Rosé's actions towards her.

A major change was Rosé's profession. She was now the boss of the Park Agency since her father had left because of health issues, thus she didn't have to protect people like before. And that was great for their relationship, it really was. At first the brunette could tell her girlfriend wasn't used to not be in constant danger or to wake up late, but after showering her with sweet kisses and love bites every morning, she could tell her blonde didn't quite care anymore.

Jennie was still running her company, KPI, and she had to admit that she gained a lot. At first she wanted to keep the money to them, to their house, to their clothes, to their animals and to their future kids and wedding. But no. Perfect little Roseanne Park prohibited Jennie to do that and now she makes them donate to rightful causes. Was Jennie a bad person for wanting the other way around? Probably, but now she couldn't not donate because the smile in her girlfriend's face when they gave the money away, made her heart flutter. Most of the times was to save animals and honestly, the brunette loved it almost as much as Chaeyoung.

The older one was quite anxious about today because it was  Rosé's birthday and Jennie wanted everything to be perfect, just as Chaeyoung deserves. The blonde had told her that when she was a child she didn't like birthdays, but after starting living with her bestfriend, Lalisa, things had become different. The younger one always made sure Rosé had a blast on her birthday, even if she couldn't afford a big party. Rosé told Jennie that Lisa and Jisoo would always spend the day with her, usually playing Just Dance or watching horror movies and, of course, buying as much food as the blonde desired. It wasn't much, but it filled Rosé's heart with love. But Jennie decided to make the first birthday that she spend with her girlfriend, memorable. And she had to admit she was dying from anxiety because their plan for today was something really bold and intimate, and that could trigger Chaeyoung.

The brunette had discussed the plan for today with her bestfriends, also Lisa and Jisoo (Nayeon wasn't included on this one since Jennie didn't want to reveal personal things about her girlfriend), and after debating for a little while, they decided it was indeed bold and risky, but if it worked, their relationship would change for the better. 

But looking now at Chaeyoung's ethereal and peaceful face, made her question everything. She always looked at Jennie with the most adoring face, like she was her world and the brunette didn't want that expression to be replaced by disgust or hate because she crossed the line of personal space.

Jennie POV

-  We will come with you but there will be a part where you have to be alone with them - Lisa said - She has to know you, to understand that you're good for Chaeyoungie

- But what if she thinks I'm being nosy.. She already told me the story when I was in the hospital and I know that it is something really important and personal for her - Jisoo patted my back slowly - I love her so much and since she opened up and told me that they haven't been together in years, I just knew that I had to do something

- And why is that? - the black haired girl asked

- Because I love her and because she already did so much for me, don't even get me started - they chuckled and nodded - But if you guys, especially you Lisa, haven't done this, then what gives me the right to do it?