Angel of Mine

Y/N let her eyes wander down Hoseok's body. She had truly never seen anyone as beautiful as he was. Just looking at him made her ache with need!

A nervous feeling washed over her once again. She wanted to give him as much pleasure as he gave her but she truly didn't know where to begin. This was uncharted territory...something that she had never done.

She wasn't a prude or anything, she had watched plenty of porn... after all, a girl has needs ...and knew the basics. But the times that she had sex, it just never got to that point. There had been no foreplay, the men just sort of wanted to get right to it and she was fine with that. Again, she felt that being intimate in that way was too personal for just casual sex and that's all that it was for her.

But now, she really wanted to share this for the first time with the man she loved...

"Seokie..."

"Yes, angel..."

"I love you so much and I want to make you feel good, baby but I...I've never..."

Her cheeks were turning bright pink from embarrassment...she just wanted to pull the covers over her head!

Hoseok could see her eyes welling up with tears as she looked away. He pulled her in closer to his chest and tightened his grip around her. He stroked her hair as he tried to soothe her.

"Shhhh, don't cry... It's okay. You don't have to do anything-"

Her head shot back up and she looked deeply into his caring eyes.

"No, I want to! But, I just... w-would you guide me??"

Hoseok felt his cock throb at her words. He was so turned on right now at the thought of her mouth wrapped around him and the fact that he is the one she chose to be her first made it even more arousing...but more importantly, it made his heart feel so full.

"Come here, angel...", he purred.

Hoseok pulled her on top of him and took her face in his hands.

"Y/N, This...all of this...means so much to me. I have dreamed of holding you for such a long time. I love you, I always have. I fucked up once and lost you and I won't let that happen again!"

A single tear ran down her cheek and Hoseok wiped it away. She smiled lovingly down at him, feeling as though her heart would burst from happiness!

"I love you too, Seokie! I still can't believe this is happening...it all feels like a dream. We lost so much time already, let's not waste another minute."

With a desperate groan, Hoseok pulled her down and kissed her hard. Her lips were so plush, his tongue traced them earning him a sensual moan, then slid between them as he took possession of her mouth. Tongues swirled and teeth clashed! Bitten, swollen lips tinged the kiss with the slight metallic taste of blood. Her little whimpers were driving him insane! His hands traveled down her back until he reached her ass. He grasped it harshly with both hands and thrust his hips upward. Hoseok pulled away panting, his lungs aching for air.

"God, woman...you drive me crazy. Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you are? I am so hard for you right now. Do you feel what you do to me??"

Hoseok rolled his hips up into her, pressing his hard cock against her slick pussy. Y/N gasped at the feeling but buried her head in his neck, hiding her face.

"Hey, look at me, Y/N..."

She raised her head, a crimson blush stained her cheeks as she faced him again.

"Don't be shy, angel. It's just me, okay? I'm so honored that you want to share this with me. Just relax and let yourself go."

Her soft lips descended on his once again, giving sweet little pecks. Her kisses trailed over his beautifully sculpted jaw and up to his ear. He shivered as he felt her warm breath against it. She dragged her tongue around the outer shell until she reached his earlobe where she nibbled gently and swirled her tongue over the silky skin. Hoseok moaned as her wet kisses slid down his neck. She ran her warm tongue along his collarbone, loving the slightly salty taste of his skin.