Our Little Secret

Y/N drew invisible shapes on Hoseok's chest and sighed contentedly as she lay in his strong arms. He squeezed her tight and kissed the top of her head.

Hoseok laughed softly causing Y/N to look up at him.

"What's so funny, baby?"

His heart fluttered inside his chest.

Baby...would he ever get used to hearing that??

"Nothing angel, I'm just so happy! It still doesn't seem possible that I finally have you in my arms...warm and real, not just some untouchable fantasy."

Y/N perched her head on Hoseok's chest, giving him a questioning look.

"Y-You fantasized about...me??"

"Babygirl, let's just say that you helped me through those long, lonely nights more times than I can count on my severely overused hands."

"Seokieeeee!"

Y/N blushed and hid her face in his chest.

The tantalizing aroma of breakfast reached their room.

Y/N's head popped up and she sniffed the air like an adorable puppy!

Hoseok smiled...,"Yah, can she get any cuter?!?", he thought to himself.

"Ooh...something smells good!"

Hoseok pulled Y/N closer, his nose tickled her neck as he inhaled deeply...

"Mmm...yes, you certainly do, angel!"

Y/N squealed as he began to kiss her neck.

"Aish...Seokie! We really need to get up!"

"Well...give me a few minutes to recover and he will definitely be up!"

Hoseok growled and nibbled on her ear. Y/N giggled cutely as she tried to wriggle away.

"Baby, we can't spend the day in bed!"

Truth be told, there's nothing she would rather do than spend the day wrapped in the arms of the man she loved but she knew that their friends were waiting for them.

Hoseok reluctantly pulled away with a pout.

"Fine, but just know that I am doing this under protest!"

Y/N giggled and pecked his warm lips.

"Noted."

Hoseok watched as she rose from the bed, her gloriously curvy body on full display. She slipped the nightgown back over her head then pulled the robe on and that was somehow just as sexy as when he removed them...

His mind wandered back to last night, to the moment when he undressed her, revealing her breathtakingly beautiful body to him for the first time.

He sent a silent thank you prayer to the universe for bringing them together again. He'd thank Jimin and Ruby later by buying them dinner for the big part they played in that as well!

Hoseok and Jimin had kept in contact over the years with phone calls and a few visits when he was back in town for a show. Every time they spoke, the conversation would inevitably turn to Y/N. Even though she wasn't a part of his life anymore, just hearing that she was okay eased his pain somewhat. He never asked too many questions, afraid that he would find out what he feared the most... Although a part of him wanted to know if she had someone in her life, he couldn't bear the pain of knowing that she had truly moved on.

He always hoped that somehow, someway...they would find their way back to each other.

Hoseok got up and pulled on his boxers and sweatpants. He watched as Y/N finger combed her hair in the mirror, humming softly to herself. A smile spread across his face as he recognized that it was his song, Daydream... He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder then kissed her cheek.