Always you

Ruby wanted all the hot, sweaty details of
Y/N and Hoseok's first night together. She was literally on the edge of her seat, or in this case, the bed, hanging on her friend's every word!

Y/N told Ruby enough to satisfy her lusty curiosity, but kept the most intimate moments deep within her heart...

Jimin and Hoseok had finished the dishes and were sitting at the table, drinking coffee and chatting when the ladies joined them.

As soon as Jimin saw Y/N he screamed, jumped up, ran to her and hugged her tightly!

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you two!!!"

Jimin kissed her cheek with a loud "muah" and when he pulled back, Y/N was blushing a bright pink! She struggled with a reply, certain that he knew what happened last night.

"Th-Thank you, Jiminie."

Ruby pulled Hoseok up out of his chair and into her arms so roughly that all his air was forced out of his lungs.

"Oof!!"

As she hugged him, she whispered a warning...

"It's about time, but hurt her, and I swear to God, I will hunt you down, Jung Hoseok..."

Hoseok laughed but he knew that Ruby was as serious as a heart attack!

"Don't worry, Ruby...I've waited so long for Y/N to be mine and now that I've been given a second chance, I promise, I won't ever let her go."

Jimin was smiling so hard that his eyes disappeared almost completely! He walked over and wrapped an arm around his two best friends. He sniffled as he tried to hold back the overwhelming emotions he was feeling...

"I- I love you guys so fucking much!!"

Ruby noticed the tears shining in her fiance's eyes. She walked over just in time to see them spilling over onto his cheeks.

She stepped closer and wiped them away with her thumbs.

"Park Jimin, you are such a sweet, sappy, little baby!"

Jimin wrapped his arms around Ruby's waist and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

"I can't help it, I-I'm just so happy! Come here guys, bring it in!"

Hoseok and Y/N joined their friends in a group hug.

Jimin pulled back, wiped his eyes and smiled..

"Okay, Ruby and I have a wonderful day planned to celebrate the four of us being together again! So, what are we waiting for?? Let's get it!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Y/N had taken an Uber to the party, Hoseok insisted on drivng her home so she could freshen up and change. He wouldn't ever miss an another opportunity to be with his angel!

As they walked up the stairs, Hoseok realized that this was the first time he would be seeing her home. When he left for Korea, six years ago, she was still living with her parents. His heart raced with excitement as they stood before her door!

Y/N pulled her keys out of her purse and opened the door, then stepped aside so he could enter. A wave of anxiety washed over her as Hoseok walked in, she felt a bit embarrassed by her humble apartment. She stared at the floor as she spoke.

"Sorry, I know it's not much compared to what you're used to."

Hoseok walked over to Y/N and crooked a finger beneath her chin so he could look into her eyes. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips, pulled back slightly, then cupped her face within his hands.