💦Breakfast in Bed💦

Ruby yawned as she made her way down the stairs. She wanted to have breakfast ready before Y/N and Hoseok woke up. Jimin followed close behind, sleepily rubbing his eyes, his hair adorably sticking up in all directions, still mussed from last night's...activities.

After their Christmas party and engagement last night, well...let's just say that they didn't get much sleep.

Not that either one was complaining...

As they headed for the kitchen, Ruby stopped short. She noticed that the door to one of the guest rooms was open. She motioned for Jimin to follow her and they peered into the room. It was obvious that the bed had never been slept in and the door to the other room was closed.

Her fist shot into the air excitedly!

"YES!!", she whispered and turned to high five Jimin. They giggled, then quietly slipped away and went to prepare breakfast, both grinning like idiots!

Hoseok was first to awaken. He opened his eyes and smiled. Y/N was still sleeping soundly in his arms. Her hair was covering one eye and her cute little mouth was open slightly.

For a while, he just laid there and watched her sleep....she looked so peaceful, so angelic. He leaned in and kissed her forehead softly. She mumbled incoherently and snuggled in closer to his chest. A feeling of contentment settled over him as he held her close.

Last night was the most incredible night of his life! Making love to Y/N was everything he ever dreamed of and more! Her soft skin, the way she felt beneath him, how responsive her body was to his touch...he felt as if he had died and gone to heaven.

Hoseok slept so soundly last night, better than he had in years! Holding Y/N in his arms gave him such a feeling of comfort and safety, it was something he hadn't felt in a very long time. Having her near again he felt like he was finally...home.

As much as he wanted to hide away in bed with Y/N all morning, he knew that Jimin and Ruby had planned a fun day out for the four of them so they needed to get up.

Hoseok lightly swept the hair away from her face and his breath caught in his throat.

"So beautiful...", he whispered.

Hoseok had travelled the world and met many women but in his eyes, not one could hold a candle to her...

During his time with BigHit there was never a shortage of women he could have been with. It would have been easy to take a different woman home every night, although he would have had to have been discreet about it.

But they weren't interested in Jung Hoseok, the person...they wanted J-Hope the created persona. Even though he had everything he'd ever dreamed of...he never felt more alone in his life.

He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of Y/N's nose. She scrunched it up and let out the most adorable grunt he had ever heard! He stroked her arm gently, trying to wake her.

"Rise and shine, angel."

Y/N grumbled and turned to face the other direction.

Hoseok laughed softly. Y/N had always been so hard to get up in the morning. Sometimes, when he'd go to pick her up for school, he'd find her still in bed. But he had a tried and true method of waking her up back then...

He would sit on the edge of her bed and bounce up and down while singing, "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! at the top of his lungs. In no time she would throw the covers off and stomp into the bathroom to get dressed, only after she shot a few expletives his way, of course!