the witch - p2

Third Person POV

Amy was in her attic, stirring a bubbling cauldron. There was various people's personal items pinned to the wall and strewed across the floor. 

"Give me the power. Give me the dark." she chants and turn to collect two dolls from her rack. "I call on you, the laughing gods." She pulls one doll after another off the rack. "Let your blackness crawl beneath my skin." Quickly she ties Cordelia's scrunchie around the dolls head. "Accept they sacrifice...of Cordelia. Feed on her." With that Amy drops the Cordelia doll into the cauldron. 

*

Camilla POV

The sun had just set as i approached the Bronze. People were buzzing and there was a constant flow of people entering. I pull my skin tight dress down slightly before handing the doorman my money. When i entered i could feel everyone's eyes on me, so i decided to draw on that energy. I lifted my chin high and walked with confidence through the sea of people. My dress hung close to my body, finishing around mid thigh. I had the heeled boots i always wore on, had to be ready for any sort of slaying, and my stake was inside my boot. 

"Camilla hi!" I turn my head and see Cordelia with her group. I smile and walk over to them. 

"Hey Cordelia, what's the scene like?" she smirks at me and then back at her girls. 

"No one yet, what you looking for?" i smirk at her before looking out into the crowd. My eyes scan the room until my eyes lock with someone on the other side of the room. 

"Bingo, catch you girls later. If i'm still here." i wink at them before grabbing a drink from the bar and sauntering across the room. My hips swayed to the beat of the music as i made my way through the sea of people dancing. 

"Didn't think this would be your scene." I smirk as i lean against the wall. 

"I'm pretty sure that was someone else's drink." he says before turning to face me. 

"They'll live." i shrug my shoulders and turn to face him. "But really what are you doing here Angel?" he looks over at me and smirks. 

"Same thing your doing." i look over at him confused. 

"What am i doing then?" 

"Hunting." i scoff at him and take another sip of the drink i had stolen. 

"That is definitely not what i'm doing. I'm here for a good time, nothing else." i scrunch my face at the taste of the drink as Angel looks at me. "What?"

"Where's Buffy then?" i look down at the glass that sits in my hand as i swirl the straw around. 

"She's not here." i mumble looking over to where Cordelia and her friends had found some boys. 

"So who are you here with then?" Angel asks, i continue to stir my straw around the drink. I look up and meet his gaze. 

"Cordelia and her little friends." Angel scoffs as he follows my eyes. "Look what are you doing here?" Angel looks down at me, my eyes flutter from my drink to him. 

"It's dangerous out here." Angel starts before i cut him off. 

"I can handle myself." I growl, flipping my hair over my shoulder whilst turning to face him. Angel puts his hands up in surrender as a smirk covers his lips. I roll my eyes, his attitude frustrating me. 

"The mouth of Hell doesn't make exceptions for anyone." he says. 

"Oh i bet, i bet you are an exceptio- Angel?" i whip around only to see Angel had disappeared, and all of a sudden i was no longer in the mood to party. Rolling my eyes, i hand the drink to some random guy before stalking out of The Bronze. So much for a fun night.