i robot, you jane - p2

CAMILA POV

"So much for delete file." Buffy sighs. My breathing was heavy before i swallow and release myself from Xander's grip. 

"This is very bad." Giles states. 

"Are we overreacting? He's in a computer! What can he do?" Xander exclaims and i can't tell if he is joking or not. 

"You mean besides convincing a perfectly nice kid to try and kill me? I don't know. How about mess up all the medical equipment in the world?" Buffy suggests. 

"Randomize traffic signals." Giles adds. 

"Access launch codes for our nuclear missiles." i suggest shrugging my shoulders, sitting down on the table. 

"Destroy the world's economy." Giles keeps going and i give him a look. 

"I think i pretty much capped it with that nuclear missile thing." he looks at me and nods. 

"Right, yours was best." he agrees.  

"Okay, he's a threat, i'm on board with that now. But what can we do about it?" Xander asks. I look solemnly towards the door. 

"I think the first thing we do is find Willow. She's probably talking to him right now. God, that creeps me out!" Buffy grimaces. 

"What does he want with Willow?" Xander asks. 

"Let's never find out!" i suggest getting frustrated. "Okay, i'm gonna check the computer lab, and you guys call her home." i say getting up and rushing out the door. 

I reach the computer lab and push open the door slowly. The room was dark and smelt musty as usual. 

"Willow?" i call out and hear no response. I walk around slowly and suddenly all the computers come on. I jump back in shock before backing further into the room, cautiously looking around. I suddenly bump into something and turn around to see Dave. My body aches when i comprehend his lifeless body hanging from the ceiling with a note pinned to his shirt. My hand covers my mouth as i feel body begin to convulse and i rush out of their, tears welling in my eyes. 

*

I wash my face in the bathroom before heading back to the library. It shocked me because i was so familiar with that feeling. 

"She's not home." Xander says to me as i come inside the library. 

"What did you find?" Giles asks me and i stay quiet. 

"Willow isn't..." Buffy begins. 

"Dave. He's dead." i mumble. 

"How?" Giles asks and i look up at him. 

"Well, it looks like suicide." i explain and he nods his head. 

"With a little help from my friends?" Xander asks curiously and i wander over to the table. 

"I'd guess Fritz. Or the other zomboids from CRD. Okay, you and Buffy are gonna go to Willow's house. Giles you and i will come up with a way to get Moloch out of the Net." i say nodding. They nod in response. 

"I have records of ceremonies, but that's for a creature of the flesh. This could be something completely different." he responds. 

"Then get Ms Calendar. Maybe she can help you?" Buffy suggests and nod in agreement. 

"Well, even if she could, how are we gonna convince her that there's a demon on the internet?" Giles asks confused. 

"Okay, fine then you can stay here and come up with a better plan." Buffy says, she turns to look at Xander. "C'mon." she motions and begins walking from the library. He looks over at me and i smile. He then turns to go and i turn towards the table. Suddenly i feel my hand being tugged and i'm turned around - a soft kiss is planted into my hair. I open my eyes to see Xander smiling down at me.