angel - p1

CAMILA POV

The music blared throughout the Bronze as i swayed my hips to the beat of the music. My hair whips over my shoulder and i turn around to see Xander making a fool of himself behind me. 

"Hey Annie!" Xander yells before he sees her boyfriend. "Dino, just leaving!" he smiles at Dino before looking over at me and his expression softens. Quickly he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him before stumbling backwards into Cordelia. 

"Ouch! Please get your extreme oafishness off my two-hundred-dollar shoes!" She squeals when Xander turns around. I laugh and stumble into him before looking up and seeing Cordelia. His arm instinctively goes around my back. 

"I'm sorry, i was just..." Xander tries to apologise. 

"getting off the dance floor before Annie Vega's boyfriend squashes you like a bug?" Cordelia interrupts placing her hands on her hips. 

"Oh, so you noticed." he smiles sarcastically. 

"Uh-huh." she grunts in response. 

"Yeah, thanks for being so understanding." he drawls sarcastically looking down at her. 

"Sure." She snaps back at him as she begins to leave. 

"Y'know, hey, i don't know what everyone's talking about. That outfit doesn't make you look like a hooker!" Xander laughs and hit him playfully on the chest before we both stumble over to where Willow and Buffy were sitting. Xander stands next to Willow and i next to Buffy. "Boy, that Cordelia is a regular breath of vile air. What are you vixens up to?" he asks the girls and i smile at them. Buffy continues looking down at the ground. 

"Just sitting here, watching our barren lives pass us by." Willow looks down and sees a cockroach. "Oh, look a cockroach." she smiles before stomping on it. Buffy lifts her eyes to see and then turns them back down. 

"Whoa well let's stop this crazy whirligig of fun! I'm dizzy!" Xander exclaims sarcastically and i giggle in response, he catches my smile out of the corner of his eye. 

"Alright, now i'm infecting those nearest and dear to me. I'm gonna call it a night." Buffy sighs getting up from her chair. I frown. 

"Oh, don't go!" Willow replies. 

"Uh, yeah! It's early. We could, um dance?" Xander suggests, shaking his shoulders a bit. Buffy just shrugs her shoulders. Suddenly an overwhelming dizziness overcomes me. I quickly grip onto the edge of the table and lean into it slight, shaking my head and squinting my eyes. 

"Rain check? Good night." Buffy smiles before leaving. Xander lets out a breath and Willow holds up her shoe. My vision begins to blur from the dizziness and i feel myself begin to sway. Flashes appear before me again. The Master in his lair. The small child. The female vampire Buffy first fought when we arrived in Sunnydale. The Master says something, then a flash. Next are three tough guys, then another three come around the corner at a steady pace. The original three men see them and leave. Another flash. 

"Cam?" i can hear someone ask my name as i hold my hand to my head, feeling myself continue to sway. 

"Cam are you alright?" another voice, this time, higher more feminine. Slowly i feel the swaying stop, and i release my eyes from the tight squint. The table comes into view, and then some glasses and as i slowly bring my eyes up, a panicked Willow. "Cam?" 

"Yeah, sorry i uh kinda felt really dizzy." i smile, rubbing my forehead. I feel a pair of hands on my elbows, pulling them down and turning me to face them. I look up and see Xander checking me.