Part 10

- "Okay then." -he said and got up from the bed.
- He walked over to your side of the bed and lifted you up in bridal style and carried you to the bathroom.
- After you brushed your teeth and washed your face he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him.
- Without giving you any time he pressed his lips on yours.
- "You really love kissing don't you?" -you smiled through the kiss.
- "Mhm." -he mumbled as he lifted you up and sat you on the bathroom countertop.
- Your lips melting together in passionate kisses, his fingers pressing on your bare thighs as your hands were roaming from his neck to his hair, making it even more messy.
- He descended to your neck, leaving light wet kisses all over it, making you let out small moans.
- Suddenly you heard a sound of phone ringing.
- "Is that your phone?" -you asked Yoongi.
- "Mhm." -he mumbled, still busy with your neck.
- "Aren't you gonna pick up the call?"
- And just when you asked him that the phone stopped ringing.
- "I'll call them later." -he said.
- But then the phone began ringing again and Yoongi sighed in frustration and went to the bedroom to answer the call.
- You heard him talking to someone in Korean.
- His voice was deep and raspy, making him even hotter than he already is.
- "Who was it?" -you asked him as he returned to you.
- "It was Jimin. He said that they'll come today around 6 pm."
- "Really???" -you shouted from excitement.
- "Yeah yeah now let's continue where we stopped." -he said and began kissing you again.
- You were excited about meeting BTS for a moment but Yoongi's lips made you give all the attention to him.
- When he was finally out of breath, you two went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
- After you ate and washed the dishes, you went to your room to take your laptop.
- You got back to the living room and sat on the couch.
- "What are you doing?" -Yoongi asked as he sat next to you.
- "I'm gonna study Korean a bit."
- "If you need any help just ask me." -he said, put a pillow next to your leg and laid down.
- You put a laptop on a pillow and then on your legs.
- With your left hand you were scrolling through the pages on laptop and with your right hand you were caressing Yoongi's hair.
- "Mmmm I like that." -he whispered, closing his eyes.
- After some time you were still studying Korean because you really got into it.
- "Yoongi can you explain me why-" -you cut your sentence as you turned to Yoongi who was sleeping.
- "Well now I can confirm for sure that he really can sleep all the time." -you smiled to yourself and took your airpods to listen to some music.
- Another hour has passed and you thought of an idea.
- You searched if there is any grocery stores in the neighbourhood and after you found one, you saved the directions in your phone and carefully got up from the couch not to wake up Yoongi.
- You put on your shoes, took your wallet and umbrella and got out.
- You followed the directions on your phone and finally arrived to the store.
- You grabbed some veggies, spices and other groceries you needed and headed back home.
- You quietly entered the apartment and Yoongi hasn't moved an inch ever since you left.
- You went to the kitchen and began preparing the veggies.
- You decided to surprise Yoongi with a traditional lunch from your country.
- Just when you put the pot on the stove, you felt a pair of arms surrounding your waist.
- "Did you have a good nap?" -you smiled.
- "I did. What are you cooking?"
- "Traditional meal from my country."
- "It smells nice... But where are all these groceries from?"
- "I went to the local grocery store. I told you I won't get lost."
- "Smartypants." -he chuckled and gave you a small kiss on the cheek.
- TIME SKIP
- You and Yoongi spent the afternoon just cuddling together, talking about different things and enjoying the cozy atmosphere of the rainy day.
- "Jimin just messaged me. He said that they are on their way here." -Yoongi said.
- "Oh shit!" -you jumped from the couch and rushed to your bedroom.
- "Where are you going?" -he asked you, smiling at your sudden reaction.
- "I have to change in some nice clothes!" -you shouted from the bedroom, already digging through your suitcase.
- After 20 minutes you returned to the living room and sat next to Yoongi on the couch.
- You were so nervous that your legs were shaking.
- Yoongi was just looking at you with his gummy smile because he thought you looked so cute while being nervous.
- Just then, the sound of bell ringing was heard, making you flinch.
- Yoongi got up from the couch and went to open the door and you got up from the couch too.
- As soon as he opened the door you could hear Hoseok screaming "WE BROUGHT CHICKENNN!!"
- Namjoon was first one to come to the living room and as soon as you saw him, you began bowing non stop and he smiled and reached his hand to shake with yours.
- "Hi Y/N I'm Namjoon nice to meet you." -he said with a warm smile that showed his dimples.
- Soon other came and you greeted them too.