Part 29

- Yoongi pov
- "Are you texting Y/N?" -Jin chuckled.
- "How did you know?" -I asked him surprised.
- "You're giggling like a little child." -he said laughing.
- "Oh shut up." -I said.
- "You can't deny the fact that Y/N makes you happy like no one else."
- "Yeah..." -I nodded, knowing that what Jin said is true.
- "You know hyung, I can really imagine my future with Y/N." -I said.
- "Have you two discussed about revealing your relationship to the public?"
- "We did, but we're both scared."
- "Of what? Being in love is a normal human thing and everyone has a right to love who they want."
- "I know, but considering how famous we are, I'm afraid that some fans will try anything to separate us."
- "Yoongi... I understand your worries but people who act like that aren't even true fans. Fans enjoy your music and love and support you for who you are, they don't have any right to act like they own you."
- "You're right."
- "I never expected you'll be the first one amongst us to be in a relationship." -he chuckled.
- "Me neither." -I chuckled too.
- "But I have to say, spotting Y/N at that concert is the best thing that's happened in my life."
- "Awww look at our Yoongi being soft like a marshmallow." -Jin laughed.
- "It's Y/N's fault." -I chuckled.
- Since Yoongi went fishing with Jin, you decided to do some chores around the apartment.
- You played your favourite playlist of BTS songs and it was so fun that you ended up cleaning the entire house.
- It was late afternoon when you were wiping last surfaces in the apartment that were dusty.
- The music was playing pretty loud so you didn't hear when Yoongi entered the apartment.
- He walked to the living room and saw you dancing and singing to the Anpanman.
- When you turned to his direction and suddenly saw him your body flinched.
- "Holy shit Yoongi you scared me!" -you said as you turned down the music.
- "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." -he chuckled and walked over to you to hug you and give you a peck on the lips.
- "The whole apartment looks so clean!" -he said amazed.
- "Well, I've been cleaning it since the morning."
- "Really??" -he widened his eyes.
- "Now I feel bad."
- "Noo baby why?"
- "Well I went fishing and you stayed in apartment and was cleaning it the entire day." -he pouted.
- "Aww don't worry babe I had so much fun while cleaning! I was listening to music the entire time that I haven't even noticed how quickly the time passed." -you giggled and pecked his lips.
- "You deserve a special treatment." -he said and picked you up in bridal style.
- "Yoongi what are you doing??" -you chuckled as he carried you.
- "We'll have a bubble bath." -he said as you entered the bathroom.
- He sat you down on the countertop and walked to the bath to let the warm water run.
- Once the bath was filled with enough water, he threw in a bath bomb and lit a few scented candles.
- He walked back to you and you got down from the countertop.
- You wanted to take off your clothes but he stopped you by grabbing your arms.
- "Let me do it." -he said.
- He made you turn around so you were facing him with your back and his hands gently hovered from your arms to your shoulders and then slid to your waist.
- He took off your shirt and left butterfly kisses on your back and shoulders as his hands went down to the hem of your shorts.
- He slowly slid them off along with your underwear, leaving you completely naked.
- You turned to face him, wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him softly yet passionately.
- You helped him take off his clothes and then you entered the bath with him sitting behind you so you could rest your body on his chest.
- "Thank you for this." -you mumbled, closed your eyes and leaned your head back as Yoongi massaged your arms.
- "Anything for you honey." -he said and left a kiss on your neck.
- "So, did you catch any fish?"
- "Yeah, quite a lot actually... and Jin caught a really big one. We had a really good time."
- "I'm happy to hear that." -you smiled.
- "Don't talk anymore. You worked hard today and now I just want you to close your eyes and relax okay?"
- "Okay."