FINAL

- TIME SKIP
- Time slowly passed by and with your approval, Yoongi revealed you to the public by posting a picture of you two on Twitter.
- And to your surprise, most of the fans reacted positively, sending you so many sweet messages of love and support.
- Of course there were haters too, but you decided not to be bothered by them because people who are jealous of other's happiness don't deserve the attention and obviously lack love in their lives.
- And even though the medias were bombarding both Yoongi and you with so many questions at first, after some time passed they've settled down.
- You felt like everything was finally put together as it should be and being able to enjoy in your relationship with Yoongi made you realise that it was good that some things happened the way they happened.
- Even though he had a busy schedule through the year and you were busy with your university duties, you managed to see each other.
- Usually you would travel to Korea when you had some days off but once Yoongi even surprised you by coming to your country.
- And without even realising, you were already two years in a happy relationship with the person you love the most, Min Yoongi.
- It was also the last year of your university.
- Since you were currently on a semester break and BTS announced a new world tour, you went on the tour together with Yoongi and the boys.
- After touring in many different cities, it was time for the city where you went to the BTS concert together with your friend and where Yoongi spotted you two years ago, and this whole story started.
- It was emotional for the both of you, just being in that city brought you back in time when it all started.
- "30 minutes!!" -one of the staff members shouted as the boys were doing their final preparations before the concert.
- You were sitting next to Yoongi while he was having his hair done.
- "Are you nervous?" -you asked him.
- "Yeah, but not because of the concert." -he said.
- "What else could you be nervous about right before the concert?" -you asked him confused.
- "I can't tell you yet." -he smiled and got up from the chair.
- For your own safety, Yoongi insisted on you staying backstage during the concerts but you had great time nevertheless.
- It was fun peeking from the back and watching them perform in front of thousands of people singing along with them while shining in beautiful colours.
- Soon it was the time when they hold small speeches to say their thanks to all the fans before singing their last song.
- And after the boys said their words, it was Yoongi's turn who 'happened' to be the last one to speak.
- "I had such a great time with you guys tonight!" -he began, making you smile as soon as you heard his voice.
- "Thank you all so much for supporting BTS in every way possible and thank you even more for supporting my relationship with Y/N. You know ARMY, Y/N and I actually met in this city and we recently celebrated our 2nd year anniversary." -he said, making fans cheer loudly.
- "I love Y/N with my entire heart and I wanted to do something for quite a while now but I decided it's the best to do it here, where it all started."
- "What is he talking about?" -you mumbled to yourself confused.
- "Y/N can you come out to the stage please?" -he asked.
- "What?" -you said shocked when a staff member came to you and told you to follow him.
- He led you to the stage and as you came out everyone started screaming and cheering your name.
- "Hi Y/N!!" -the boys greeted you as you finally walked over to them.
- "What are you doing?" -you quietly asked Yoongi and he just giggled.
- "Okay guys, this moment is very special to me so I kindly ask you to be quiet because I have some important things to say." -he sad as he turned to face you and took your hand in his.
- "Y/N... I don't think there's any other explanation than it was the universe that brought us together. I always hoped I'll fall in love some day and when it really happened with you, it was the most beautiful thing I've experienced in my entire life. Being with you brought so much happiness into my life and changed me as a person. I've never realised how much love I can have for someone until I met you. Seeing you smile makes my days better and I want it to stay that way forever. I think I'm not that good with words at the situations like this as the emotions take over me so I won't delay anymore and do what I have to do." -he said as he walked over to Hoseok to take out a small box from his bag.
- You already began crying during his speech but as everyone started screaming loudly and you saw Yoongi walking back to you with a small box in his hand, you kneeled down and broke in tears.
- He took your hands and made you stand up.
- "I'm the one who should be on the knees." -he said as he kneeled down, and opened a box inside which was hidden a beautiful diamond ring.
- "Y/N, will you marry me?" -he asked and you nodded without hesitation.
- Everyone started screaming loudly again as he put the ring on your finger and you jumped into his embrace.
- "I love you Y/N."
- "I love you too Yoongi."

                                 The End