Part 22

- The staff showed you the way to your seat and together with other fans you impatiently waited for the boys to come out.
- It felt just like that concert you've been to together with your best friend.
- While waiting for the boys, you met a few fans that were sitting next to you as they could speak English.
- "There they are! They are coming!!" -one of them shouted and suddenly everyone stood up, screaming loudly as the boys came out on the stage.
- You stood up too and looked over at Yoongi who smiled as soon as your eyes met.
- He was walking around the stage to greet other fans too, but would always come back to you.
- Once the soundcheck was over, the boys went backstage together with Yoongi who couldn't stop smiling to himself.
- "Yoongi looks so happy today!" -a boy next to you said.
- "I know right?" -you nodded with a smile.
- It felt so unreal knowing that you are the cause of his happiness.
- That you are the one who makes him all giggly and cute.
- TIME SKIP
- After the concert ended and the whole stadium emptied, a security guard escorted you backstage to the room where the boys were.
- As soon as the door opened you saw Yoongi getting up from the couch and coming to you to give you a tight hug.
- "Did you have a good time?" -he asked.
- "It was amazing! You guys did a great job!"
- "Thank you Y/N!" -Jimin smiled.
- The boys took their stuff and together with you and the staff headed to the hotel.
- "Are you hungry?" -Yoongi asked you as you entered your room.
- "A bit." -you said.
- "Call room service and order something for the two of us. I'll go and take a shower."
- "Okay." -you nodded.
- While you were eating you suddenly got a notification on your phone.
- "Oh my god! Jimin and Jin are doing a vlive!!" -you shouted excitedly and opened your phone.
- "You're seriously going to watch them?" -he chuckled.
- "Yeah why not?"
- "But they are literally two rooms away from us. And it's not like you understand what are they saying."
- "So what? It's a way of learning the language. And do you think that all other fans who watch them understand what they're saying?"
- "No but.."
- "Besides, I have you here with me so you can translate to me what are they talking about." -you giggled.
- After you finished eating, you took your phone and laid down on the bed.
- Yoongi sighed in frustration at the fact that you're ignoring him and went to the bed to lay next to you.
- He placed his head on your chest, gently caressing your tummy but you didn't react.
- "Y/N-ahhh I want to cuddle!" -he whined.
- "We can cuddle once they finish their vlive." -you said, your eyes glued to the screen.
- "Fine then..." -he smirked to himself.
- He left a wet kiss on your collarbone, making you flinch.
- You tried to hide your reaction to see what he'll do next.
-  It was fun to see him being whiney and needy.
- You continued to watch the vlive and Yoongi proceeded with his plan to get your attention.
- By slowly licking and kissing the area around your collarbone, his lips slowly came to your neck.
- With every touch of his lips your breathing got heavier and you struggled to hold in your moans.
- But you didn't want to give up already.
- One of his his hands held your neck tightly while he was sucking the skin on your neck and the other found it's way to your upper thigh.
- He suddenly pressed his fingers on your bare skin and you couldn't help but gasp at the feeling.
- "Game over baby." -he smirked, put down your phone and hovered above you.
- "You really can't let me be for a second." -you chuckled.
- "Yep." -he chuckled too and kissed you.
- "You were so cute today." -you giggled as you thought of the concert.
- "Fans that were next to me said that you looked extremely happy." -you added.
- "It's because I knew you were watching me." -he smiled and pecked your lips.
- "I really want us to last Yoongi." -you said with a serious face expression.
- "I promise you that we will. Nothing can separate us."
- "Except my university duties." -you said making him giggle.
- "You know you don't have to go to the university anymore. I have enough money to take care of you."
- "I know but I really want to finish it and get that degree."
- "Aigoo you're so stubborn." -he chuckled.
- "Come on, let's go to sleep." -you said, covered you two with bed sheet and turned the lights off.
- You were facing him with your back and just when closed your eyes, rrady to fall asleep, Yoongi leaned closer to your ear.
- "I can't fall alseep without a kiss." -he whispered.
- "You are such a baby!" -you chuckled as you turned to give him a soft peck on the lips.
- "Good night Yoongi." -you whispered softly as you let go of his lips.
- "Good night Y/N." -he whispered too.
- NEXT DAY
- You both woke up by the sound of the alarm.
- A worried expression appeared on your face as you felt that your throat feels sore.
- "Good morning babe." -Yoongi smiled as he walked out of the bathroom.
- "Good mo-" -you tried to say, but you completely lost your voice.
- "Y/N are you okay?" -he instantly came to your side of the bed.
- "M-My throat feels a bit s-sore." -you mumbled as it was painful to speak.
- "Aish you've probably caught a cold." -he sighed and gently caressed your cheek.
- "There's no way you'll be going at the concert today."
- "B-But I want to go Yoongi."
- "No Y/N you could get even more sick and I can't let that happen."