Part 13

- TIME SKIP
- You got back to apartment around 6 pm and went to take a shower first.
- You dried your hair and did some light curls and then did your makeup.
- Before putting on the dress, you remembered that black lingerie set your mum had bought for you and decided to put it on tonight.
- You put on the dress and the heels and of course did some selfies.
- "I still have 20 minutes left. Good job Y/N." -you said to yourself and sat on the couch, impatiently waiting for Yoongi to call you.
- You were watching some videos on youtube when you finally got a phone call from Yoongi.
- Yoongi: "I'm waiting for you in front of the building."
- Y/N: "I'll be down in a minute." -you said, took your purse and left the apartment.
- And there he was, leaned on the car, wearing tight black jeans that showed his strong thighs, loose black shirt with a V-cut exposing his chest a bit, tucked in the jeans, highlighting his waist. He was wearing black baseball cap and black anti dust mask, making his whole presence even more intimidating.
- You were flustered because he was really hot.
- You approached him and greeted him with a shy "Hi."
- But he said nothing.
- He was just staring at you speechless.
- He then grabbed your waist, lowered his mask and pulled you into one deep and passionate kiss.
- "You look... so hot." -he said with a deep and raspy voice, making you blush.
- "Thank you." -you said shyly.
- "Shall we go?" -he asked and you nodded.
- The car drive was silent because both of you were too flustered by each other.
- When you arrived, he opened the car door for you, took your hand and led you inside the restaurant.
- He said something in Korean to the waiter who then led you to a private room.
- "It must be really tough to always hide yourself when you go out." -you said to Yoongi who was looking at the menu.
- "Don't worry, I got used to it." -he smiled.
- "Have I already said that you look beautiful tonight Y/N?"
- "Thank you. You look handsome too." -you giggled shyly.
- "This dress is actually a gift from you. I bought it with your card as you told me so."
- "That was the best decision ever." -he smirked at you who was blushing like crazy.
- The waiter came to take your order and also brought you something to drink.
- "Days are passing by so quickly here and that's seriously pissing me off." -you said and Yoongi chuckled.
- "Well, nobody said that you have to leave."
- "I wish." -you sighed.
- "So, will you have some kind of a break after you pass your exams?"
- "Yeah, I'll have a two-month break before my next semester begins."
- "That's great!" -he said with a huge smile on his face.
- "We're starting our Japan tour just in time when you'll finish your exams so you can come on tour with me."
- "W-What?" -your eyes widened.
- "What what? You're coming with me. Period."
- Just then the waiter came with your food and you began eating.
- "This was amazing." -you said as you took a sip of wine.
- "Shall we go home?" -he asked and you nodded.
- "Wait here. I'll go and pay for the food." -he said and exited the room.
- He returned after a few minutes.
- He came closer to you, took your hand and led you outside to the car.
- "Thank you for everything." -you said while he was driving.
- "It's nothing." -he smiled and took your hand, intertwining your fingers together.
- The rest of the drive was silent until you reached his apartment.
- He unlocked the doors and let you in first, but as soon as he closed the door he grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall, trapping you between his hands.
- "Yoongi wha-" -he cut you off with a deep kiss.
- "I love you Y/N." -he said as he slowly let go of your lips, looking straight into your eyes.
- "I love you too Yoongi." -you said.
- "I can't hold back myself anymore." -he said with a deep voice, his eyes darker than ever.
- "I don't want you to." -you bit your lips and he pulled you in for another kiss.
- Neither of you had intention of stopping as both of you craved for each other so bad.
- Your hands going through his hair as his travelled from your waist to your thighs, sliding under your dress.
- His fingers pressing your bare skin made you gasp and he took it as a chance and slid his tongue inside your mouth, taking your breath away.
- He lifted you up by your ass and carried you to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.
- He gently laid you on the bed with him hovering above you, your hands wrapped around his neck.
- You tucked on his shirt and he stopped the kiss to take it off, his eyes fixed on yours while both of you were breathing heavily.
- "May I?" -he pointed at your dress and you just nodded.
- He slowly took it off and was left speechless as he saw you in that black lingerie set.
- "You're driving me insane." -he said and roughly smashed his lips on yours.
- His lips then descended to your neck, slowly licking and biting the skin, leaving purple marks all over the place.
- Soon you were both completely naked, your bodies pressing together while calling each other's name through loud moans and heavy breaths.
- You felt like you were in heaven.