𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"AH, WHAT A delightful time," Dracula spoke, dropping Arabella back to the sofa

"AH, WHAT A delightful time," Dracula spoke, dropping Arabella back to the sofa. "When we hardly knew each other and it was so easy to get rid of you,"

Arabella landed on the cushions with a thud and gasped for air, her hand caressing her neck softly. "Watch it, Count. You wouldn't want to break such a fine neck without drinking from it first," Arabella smirked, her voice raspy as she extended her neck out to him.

She felt him stiffen in his spot as he stared at her exposed collar. His long fingers danced across her burning skin as he brought his face closer to the crook of her neck so he could smell her. "You know I can't, Arabella,"

"That's right," Arabella smiled pridefully. "You can't. You tried and you almost died, didn't you?"

------

It was about the third or fourth time that Dracula and Arabella had 'bumped' into each other. Dracula's patience was wearing thin with the witch.

"Here we are again," Dracula greeted the girl who had 'accidentally' stumbled upon his castle in yet another foreign country that neither knew of.

"Here we are again," Arabella repeated, her grin as large as it was when they first met. "So how will we do this? Are you going to try and kill me immediately and run away again, or will you let this ride out for a while until you're that fed up of me that you're compelled to kill me?"

Dracula pretended to think for a moment, his fingers smoothing over his chin. He was already planning of moving the next day to Transylvania. "Let's go with the prior," Dracula evilly grinned, bearing his fangs. He grabbed Arabella's waist, pulling her towards his chest. Thankfully for him, Arabella's hair was pulled up in a loose bun and her dress revealed her neck, collars and upper chest.

Plunging his head down, Dracula's fangs pierced through Arabella's skin, sucking the thick blood from her veins. Before he could take too much that she would collapse, he roughly pulled away, chocking and gagging at the blood in his mouth, causing the thick crimson liquid to pour out from his lips. Arabella clamped her hand around the open wound on her neck, before glancing down at the convulsing Count at her feet. She hastily healed the wound, leaving behind a raised scar before helping Dracula to his feet.

She waved her hand, halting his vomiting yet her blood still stained his lips and chin. "That's never happened before?" Dracula declared as if he was questioning himself.

Arabella shrugged, securing her arms around his biceps to hold him up. "As I said, you can't hurt me, Dracula. Satan won't allow it."