𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

ARABELLA STUMBLED OUT of the club, her hand wrapped around Dracula's

ARABELLA STUMBLED OUT of the club, her hand wrapped around Dracula's. Giggles fell from her lips as Dracula wrapped his strong arms around her waist and pressed sloppy kisses to her collar and neck.

She unlocked her phone, the bright blue light illuminating her smile as she ordered a taxi.

"You smell divine," Dracula mumbled into Arabella's skin.

Arabella hummed, pitting her phone back into her purse. She twisted in his arms, looping her arms around his neck as she admired his face. "My blood or my perfume?"

Dracula smirked with a quick twitch of his eyebrow. "All of you," he whispered, his lips brushing against Arabella's open mouth. "You're everything, Arabella," when he spoke her name, he brought out his thick European accent as his hands wandered further down the small of her back.

Arabella dreamily laughed as Dracula pulled her closer to his chest. A car honked behind them and Arabella twisted her neck to see it was their taxi. The witch pulled her vampire along with her into the back seat, where Dracula pulled her bare leg onto his lap.

"Do some little trick so we don't bother our driver," Dracula groaned against her temple, dragging his lips down to her collar. Arabella twisted her wrist controlling the driver's attention so it would stay on the road and ignore the sounds coming from the back seat.

"You really that eager, hey, Drac?" Arabella teased quietly, running her hands down his chest, her fingers fiddling with a few buttons on their journey. She popped the top three buttons of his shirt opened. Her nimble fingers danced down his hairy chest.

A chuckle rose from Dracula's chest. "Always for you, Arabella," he hauled Arabella's hips to land directly on top of his own so she was straddling him. "Also, Drac? Is that a new name for me now?"

Arabella giggled, feeling her dress inch higher up on her thighs. "It's a nickname. Now, people shorten long names now. My friends call me Ari, Andy or Vicki for instance," she pulled back slightly to explain the modern changes, telling him her three most common nicknames - Ari from Arabella. Vicki from Victoria. Andy from Andrei. 

Dracula, however, furrowed his brow and frowned. "Ari? That's a disgrace! A name like Arabella Victoria Andrei should be praised. Cherished. Worshipped. Not a single syllable should be put to wasted," Dracula complained. "I'll prove it to you."

The taxi stopped outside of the chip shop that Arabella works at and she hopped out of the car, dragging Dracula with them. Arabella waved her hand at the taxi so it would drive off without payment. It was rude and Arabella wouldn't usually do such a thing now, but the situation pooling in her knickers was a more prominent issue than paying.