𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ARABELLA SHOT UP, she found herself stuffed in a closet

ARABELLA SHOT UP, she found herself stuffed in a closet. She heard muffled voices on the other side of the door. Twisting around in her small space, Arabella ended up bashing her head against the side of the closet, resulting in a loud pained groan to escape her lips. The door flung open and Arabella almost fell out onto the wooden floor if it wasn't for the strong embrace that caught her. She looked up and locked her eyes on Dracula, who was smiling down at her. "I see your awake and well then, Arabella," he commented, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Arabella coughed softly, noticing the other people around the room. She winced at the sight of Dr Sharma and Yamini holding up makeshift crosses in their direction, yet she shielded herself using Dracula's chest. "What happened exactly?"

"You don't remember?" Dracula questioned. Arabella shook her head, furrowing her brow at Lord Ruthven pointing his gun at Dr Sharma. "To put a long story short, dearest, we've been exposed."

"Oh, dear," Arabella spoke, her voice quiet. "Does this mean you have to kill them?"

Dracula grinned, bending his head down to press a short yet passionate kiss to Arabella's lips. "Of course, my girl!"

"What's going on here then?" Arabella waved her hand around, gesturing towards Dr Sharma, Yamini and Lord Ruthven.

"Ah, well. Lord Ruthven, here, has become my partner of sorts. Dr Sharma and his daughter haven't taken to us warmly, to put it lightly."

"Understandable, surely?" Arabella pointed out. Dracula beamed with a nod, turning back to the mortal trio.

Lord Ruthven coked his gun at Dr Sharma's head. "Drop it! Do you hear me?!"

Dr Sharma quivered, yet didn't drop his cross. "I would see my daughter die before letting her become like you!" He declared.

"I wonder if you mean that," Lord Ruthven spoke mockingly as he approached the doctor, directing his gun to point at Yamini. "Drop the cross or I'll shoot her right in front of you."

Arabella furrowed her brow in anger and worry. "My Lord, that's a tad extreme-" Arabella began yet Dracula shushed her.

"You couldn't," Dr Sharma's face was etched with fear and worry.

Lord Ruthven sneered down at Sacha. "Surrender yourself to us, or I swear I will pull this trigger!"

"What's it to be, man of reason? Dead or undead?"

Dr Sharma closed his eyes, his breath trembling at a thought or memory in his head. He slowly lowered his cross with a shaky sigh. He spoke a quiet prayer in his foreign tongue. Arabella furrowed her brows as she watched Yamini over his shoulder. The young girl grabbed a small blue bottle and brought it to her mouth, gulping the entire contents. Sacha turned and began cursing and yelling protests at his daughter. Arabella gasped as Yamini groaned and coughed, her body growing weak as it became clear she had poisoned herself to avoid being murdered. Dr Sharma cried silently as he cradled his dead daughter's body in his arms. "This thing - this Dracula is only a monster. You were supposed to be a man," he seethed out through ragged breaths.