𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

IT WAS LIKE any ordinary day for Arabella

IT WAS LIKE any ordinary day for Arabella. She walked the streets the Whitby after her shift at work.

She decided to apply for work as it would be a rather odd sight if a young woman living alone didn't work for a living. So she did the most stereotypical job out there. A waitress at a chippy. It wasn't the most glamorous of jobs, but it made things much easier. Arabella got a decent wage and her employers were the nicest people - they even let her bunk in the vacant apartment above the fish and chips shop for a low rent.

It certainly wasn't every girl's dream, but it's all Arabella needed. All except for Dracula. It was the longest time they had been apart. A full 123 years. It was agony for the witch, but she always braved a smile and got on with her day.

After every shift, she would walk down the cobbled streets down to Carfax Abbey to reflect on her long-lost love. She remembered distinctly that Dracula wished to purchase the abbey while it was in its prime. Now it was withered and broken, it became a tourist attraction. For something so beautiful, it deserved better. It deserved to be worshipped, admired, lived in.

It made Arabella tear up each time she saw it. But she never let me fall.

The brunette felt a buzz in her jacket pocket. She pulled her phone out to see her friend calling her.

"ARI! HI!" Lucy Westenra shouted through the line, causing Arabella to wince and laugh.

"Hey, Luce," Arabella giggled, as she turned around and headed back to her apartment. "What's up?"

"Me. You. And a few irrelevant others are going out tonight to celebrate!" Lucy sang.

Arabella playfully rolled her eyes at her friend's antics. "Yeah. Ok, ok, ok. What time?" Arabella spoke as she watched her wristwatch tick away.

"Let's say... 9? For pre-drinks?" Lucy proposed. It was already 7:47. That gave her 1 hour and 13 minutes to get home, make a bit of food, get showered, dressed and looking pretty. She could do that.

"Yep, brill. You and Zev picking me up as usual?"

"Of course! See you soon!" Lucy yelled before hanging up. Arabella smiled, lowering her phone and shoving it back in her pocket. She hurried back home to get ready for a wild night of drinking and clubbing.

One hour and 13 minutes passed and Arabella was finally looking perfect. She wore a tight ruby red dress. The neckline and hemline were low and fitting. The sleeves were decorated with soft lacing, embroidery and sparkles. Her short brown hair was flowing down her neck and stopping just at her shoulder blades. To match her racy dress, she slipped on a pair of crimson red heels with black details littering around the heel and ankle. And to top it all off, a black clutch with a red edge around the flap.

She looked hot and she knew it.

Zev, Lucy and a few others in the wedding party picked Arabella up at exactly 9 p.m. and took her straight to the club in a rented limo.

"What happened to pre-drinks, hey?" Arabella teased, nudging the clearly already drunk friend.

Zev snorted, pulling a large bottle of wine from inside of his jacket. "You really think we'd forget about you? Honestly, Ari!" He shoved the alcohol into the witch's hands. Arabella grinned, bring the rim up to her lips, taking large gulps so she could catch up with her friends. Zev and Lucy cheered at their best friend as she practically finished the wine in under 2 minutes. "That's our girl!" They loudly laughed.

Soon enough, the limo stopped outside a club, and Arabella could see the rest of her friends waiting for them - a few of them stumbling in their heels, others holding them steady. She stepped out of the car after thanking the driver. Arabella, Lucy and Zev greeted the others, them welcoming them back and congratulating Lucy on her engagement. Lucy dragged Arabella inside, who grabbed Zev and dragged him too. The rest followed.

The night was spent knocking back drinks and dancing against sweaty, clammy and energetic bodies. Arabella either stayed with Lucy and Zev - Lucy to dance and Zev to drink. Currently, Arabella was carelessly swinging, twirling, whirling, swaying and rocking her body against Lucy's as they danced drunkenly to the thumping music. Lucy grabbed onto Arabella's hips, bringing her closer causing Arabella to throw her head back with a gleeful laugh. The young witch flung her arms lazily across Lucy's shoulders as the two girls grinded on each other. Arabella could feel her dress riding up slightly on her hips yet at that very moment, she couldn't care. She was with her favourite girl - hell - if Lucy wasn't straight and engaged, Arabella would've snatched her up. Lucy was perfect, and she knew it.

Arabella could feel eyes glued to her form but as she looked around, she couldn't spot her stalker. Unbothered, Arabella went back to focus on Lucy.

"I'm just gonna get a drink, you stay here. I'll be back in a minute!" Lucy shouted in Arabella's ear as she slinked away. Arabella nodded and continued to dance alone, not caring who watched, touched or talked to her. She felt a body behind her but she simply closed her eyes and they moved their hands to her hips, pulling her back slightly.

Arabella flung her head back lazily, her hair falling onto her dance partner's shoulder. She swayed her hips tauntingly into the person's crotch, resulting in their grip to tighten and a groan to emit from their lips.

The unknown person bent their head down to Arabella's neck, running their nose up the length of her throat. Arabella sighed, bringing her hands up to thread her fingers in their short hair.

"It is good to a familiar face," the person spoke lowly into Arabella's ear. Her eyes shot open at the voice, immediately recognising the low, sultry voice. She turned in their embrace and was met with the dark eyes, black hair, tall stature and pale skin of her lost lover. "I see you haven't changed much, Arabella. I'm rather glad that fashion has changed. I've always loved your legs."

"Shut up," Arabella breathed out, bringing Dracula's head down into a long-waited, passionate and heated kiss. After a minute, Arabella pulled away and rested her forehead against his. "I've missed you deeply, my love."

Dracula grinned, pulling Arabella's hips even closer to his groin, so she could feel his growing erection. "And I missed you, sweetheart."