Capítulo 1

Capítulo 1

I'm Selin Amoret Valencia. People usually call me by my middle name ,amoret or selin. Your typical shy girl. I'm 17 years old. I have short hair , I live with my mother in Juárez. You'd probably be wondering where is my dad, he actually died unfortunately 3 years ago in an airplane accident.
*****************************
It's my first day of my junior year in my new school and I'm scared af. I got out of bed and changed into my clothes and got ready.

I went downstairs to the kitchen seeing my mom cooking breakfast.

"Buenas días!" I say hugging her.

"Hey mi amor. Are you ready for school?" My mom Lana asked.

"Umm, I'm not sure" I giggled.

"My precious baby. Your gonna be fine. I hope you'll make friends today." She kisses my cheek before I left.

I left the house and walked to school since it was near my house. When I was walking on the sidewalk, I was lost in my thoughts , so I didn't realize what was around me. I suddenly fall onto the ground due to me tripping over something on the floor.

I look at my knee and see my jeans ripped , and of course my knee got injured a bit. I. Tried to get up but my knee was hurting. Unexpectedly, I feel a poke on my shoulder. I turn around and see a tall guy with black curly hair trying to help me.

" thanks" I said as i blushed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, thanks" I smiled getting up.

"I'm Miguel btw" he said as he left smiling.

"I'm selin..." I yell since he walked away.

I smile and continue walking to school slowly.

When I arrived I enter the school looking left and right for my class. I bump into a blonde girl that was standing in front of me.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it!" I apologize nervously.

"What's wrong with you. Are you blind? Get lost!" She said twirling her hair.

I apologized again and walked to my class.

I sat at the end of the class at the left. There was a brunette sitting beside me. I said hi and sat down.

"Are you new here?" She asked.

"Yah"  I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Aha. I'm melani. What's your name?" She asked smiling.

"I'm selin" I smiled.

We talked for a good 5 minutes before the Spanish teacher entered the class.

"Hola alumnos! I'm Alex. Your new Spanish teacher." The Mr said.

"Hola Mr Alex" all the class said in sync.

I'm the middle of the period I glance the guy from this morning. He sat in the front.
My eyes widened knowing he saw me fall this morning, which is embarrassing.

When the class was over, I was packing my books in my bag to leave with melani to the next period. I see Miguel walking towards me with a smirk.

"What a coincidence!" He said.

"I know right" I giggled nervously.

"I think we should go selin" melani said as she pulled me outside the classroom by my wrist.

I wave to Miguel and left with melani.

"How do you know him?" Melani asked concerned.

"I tripped today in the morning while I was walking to school, he helped me. Why tho?" I asked.

"You don't know!?" She seemed surprised a bit.

"Know what?" I giggled.

"Oh you're new" she said 🤦🏻‍♀️.

"He's the most popular guy in this school, and he's a player." She said.

"Oh" I said surprised.

"Mrs amoret and Alexis, to your classes NOW" the supervisor yelled.

"Oh shit" I say giggling and running to the math class.

*skip in time*

Me and melani took our trays and sat in a free table. We sat down and started eating.

Again, I see Miguel entering the cafeteria with some of his friends. He winked at me and sat at a table besides us.

"What the fuck.." I say.

"Please be careful. Don't get close to him. He'll just lie to you and use you then he'll throw you" melani said.

*skip time*

First day of school is finally over. I was walking towards the exit of the school heading to home. Melani left before me, she was in a hurry.
Out of no where, I feel a hand wrapped around my shoulder. I look at my left and see Miguel smiling but not looking at me.

I blushed and decided to ask him:

"What are you doing exactly?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm walking you to your home. Is that a problem?" He smiled.

"Umm. Okay?" I said confused.

"Wait. How do you know where do I live?" I got scared.

"I'm your new neighbor." He smirked.

"Oh okay" I smiled uncomfortably.

The walk was silent until he cut it off.

"Do you want to come over so we can know each other more?" He asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Plus I have a lot of homeworks" I smiled.

"Is the coffee shop okay?" He asked.

"I'll tell you when I'm done with my homeworks" I said.

"Give me your phone" he said as he put his hand in front of me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Shut up, just give it to me"

I handed my phone to Miguel for a min.
He entered his number and gave himself a missed call from my phone.

"And now I leave" he said handing me my phone back.

"He's weird" I say to myself.

(I enter my house)
"Hey mom" I say hugging her.

"Hola hermosa" she hugged back.

She asked me about my day and I asked her about her's before I left to my room.