Capítulo 18

Capítulo 18

I woke up to the sound of Julia crying. I look at my phone and it was 2:40am.
I stand up but I heard someone's "pstpst".

It was zabdiel.

"Go back to bed baby, I'll make sure Julia sleeps" he said as he giggles.
________________________________
Zabdiel's POV:

I kiss amoret's forehead and go to Julia's room.

I open Julia's door and turn on the lights. I walk towards her crib. Julia wasn't there. My hear started to race and my thoughts went else where. I didn't want to make amoret freak out so I went to Richard's room, maybe he took her.

I open Richard's door and he was in a deep sleep.

I looked for her EVERYWHERE! Pero she was not found.

I go back to amorets room, she was sleeping.

I took my keys and rushed to my car. When I got into the car, I saw a truck at the end of the road.

I quickly grab my gun and run towards it quietly.

"OPEN THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR OR IM CALLING THE COPS!" I yell as I bang the window.

It was Miguel..

"Give me Julia NOW!" I yell as I grab him by his neck.

"Woah ahaha, chill bro" he said as he pushed me away.

My blood started to boil.

I punched him in the face and he fainted immediately.

I quickly open the back of the truck and there she was, My beautiful Julia..

She was placed on a bed with her mouth taped.

I quickly take her and run back home. I gently remove the tape from her tiny face.

I enter the house and amoret was coming down from the stairs.

"Where were you?! I was looking for you!!" Amoret said as she hugged me.

"Sorry baby, I took Julia outside." I say nervously.

"Zabdiel, are you good? What happened?" Amoret said as she comes closer and starts to check my temperature with her hand.

"No no no, I'm totally fine, don't worry."
________________________________

HEY EVERYONE!!!! I've missed all of you🥺♥️

I'm sorry for disappearing like that 😂💔

A lot of shit happened , I couldn't update, lo siento, pero i woke up today and said"I have to update TODAY, they've been waiting for an update"

LO SIENTO AGAINN🥺💔💔