Capítulo 3

WARNING: SMUT ALERT!!!!🔞 (I'm so sorry for my young readers).

Capítulo 3

It's been 4 months since I've been close friends with Miguel and Melani and I'm happy about that. To be honest , I've started having feelings for Miguel, pero I don't think that he feels the same towards me, he's just... I don't know. I've tried confessing my feelings about him but every time something happens which disrupts me telling him everything.

Today, we're invited to a birthday party of one of our classmates. I wasn't planning to go, pero Miguel and Melani insisted.

It was 9:30 pm and I was curling my short hair. Melani was at my home since the morning so we got ready together. After that I was done with my makeup and hair I wore a white bodycon dress with a light shade of jeans jacket with black heels.

 After that I was done with my makeup and hair I wore a white bodycon dress with a light shade of jeans jacket with black heels

Few hours later , we were at the party, Melani was drinking a lot and Miguel was with his friends, while I stood alone drinking a bottle of beer

"Wanna dance?" Miguel said with a wink.

"Sure" I giggled.

I was swaying my hips to the beat of the music. Miguel's hands were down my hips. He started pulling me closer to his chest. Our faces were inches apart. Out of no where , his lips smashed into mine. We kissed like we craved it for so long. He then pulled me upstairs to an empty room. He pushed me so that my back was on the door. He started kissing me.

"Mhmm. Your lips taste like candy baby" he said as he kissed my neck after.

i moan as he reached my sweet spot.

"You like that don't you?" He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Don't tease papi" I blushed.

He kissed my neck and slowly and started taking off his shirt while I took my clothes off.
He placed sweet kisses on my lips before he snaked down to my stomach.

He took off my panties slowly as I helped him by lifting my legs.

Suddenly, his tongue started to lick my kitty.

"Aaaaa-ahh don't stop" I said as my hands were lost between his curls.

"You thought. Not yet baby" he smirked.

I got up and sat on my knees. I looked at his already hard bulge. I got turned on , so I started palming his bulge that was yet obstine in his boxer.

"Can I?" I asked with a smirk.

"Go ahead baby"he said.

•••••••••••••••••••••

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER. I promise just wait till Zabdiel is the main character, a lot of smut and action would happen.