Capítulo 17

Capítulo 17

"Omgg! Girl how are you!? I've missed you so much!!!" Melani said as she hugged me.

"I'm great! What about you?!"

"I'm good. Now where's julia! I wanna see her." Melani said excitedly.

"Come." I said as I pulled her wrist and ran to Julia's room.
________________________________

"You can stay the night if you want." I told melani as I hugged her.

"No I really need to leave, I'll come back tomorrow tho"

"Okay girl, take care."

I closed the door after melani left and went to check on Julia.

She was sleeping peacefully so I closed the light and went to my room.

I enter my room and closed the door trying not to make any sound since the boys were asleep.

I turn my back and walk towards my bed.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens,

"OMG IM SO SORRY." I said panicking and headed to the door.

Zabdiel held my wrist and said
"It's fine, aren't you my girl?" With a smirk on his face.

I blush and look at the floor.

Then, Zabdiel started geting closer..and closer till my back bumped into the wall.

Our faces were inches apart from each other.

His blonde hair was dripping wet, his body was watery too since he just came out of the shower.

Our eyes met each other and zabdi started singing a verse from the song "aventura"
"Hay algo en ti que me mata, tu piel me arrebata , tus ojos me dicen que algo puede suceder, la noche se presta para una aventura, tu y yo debajo de la luna, haciendo muchas locuras , pero no lo tomes a mal.." was all he said before his eyes filled with lust and leaned in and kissed me passionately.
________________________________
HEY GIRLIESS! (And boys ☺️)

I'm so happy I finally got the chance to update!
I'm sorry for the delay, I was focusing on my life, school, and family.

I'm back and I hope that I'll keep updating with new chapters between the days!♥️

Love y'all and stay safe!!♥️♥️♥️