Capítulo 10

Capítulo 10

"Thank god." Melani said hugging me.

I look for my takis but I couldn't find it. I turn to Zabdiel , and I see my bag of takis in his hand.

"Heyy! That's mine!." I said snatching it from his hands.

"Give it backk, you're pregnant anyways. You can't eat that." Zabdiel said taking it back.

"You're right. Pero can I get 1 piece only?" I said as I made puppy eyes to zabdi.

"Ughhh. Fine just one." He said handing me one.

********************************************
Few months later:

"Melani, don't worry me and the guys will stay by her side. You can leave, your mom needs you there with her in Ecuador. I'm sure she won't get into labor before you come back." Zabdiel said to Melani.

"Okay pero if anything happens , por favor tell me." She said hugging zabdi.

"Sure!" He replied.

Melani hugged me, Zabdi, Richard, Erick, Joel, and then left with Chris since he was the one driving her to the airport.

"Ughh. I'm gonna miss her." I say breaking the silence.

"Same" Joel and the others said.

***********************************
|night time:|

"I'm feeling sleepy. I'll go sleep." Joel said.

"Then go sleep." I reply giggling.

"Me and erick will go play some video games in the guest room and then sleep." Chris replied.

Then Richard's phone rings.

"Heyy mi amor!" He said FaceTiming Aaliyah.

"Let me say hi pls" I say as I tried getting my face into the cam.

"Okay but don't take long pls" richard said handing me the phone.

"HIIII BABYYY. How are you my love?" I ask Aaliyah in a baby voice.

"Hola tía A-amoret. I'm good. I-I'm cooking do you W-want to see?" She said tripping on her words.

"Yes! Show me!" I replied.

She flipped the camera and showed me her kids kitchen. Then Richard took the phone and went inside.