First Date

Nathaniel's POV:

I paced around my room in deep thought. 

'What should I wear? What if he doesn't show up? What if—'

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I hurried over and picked up. It was Alix.

"Alix! Perfect timing," I tell her. "What's up?"

"I just wondered how you were dealing with your little date~" She laughed. "You stressing out?"

"Yeah!" I shout. "I need help right now, can you come over?" 

"Sorry, Nath, but no can do. I hafta go help Ma—" Alix was suddenly interrupted by another voice. "Wait, don't tell him! Oh, uh, hi, Nathaniel!" The new voice said. I recognized it as Marinette.

"Hey, Marinette, I say. "Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, um, I, uh, I'm with the girls for a sleepover!" She stuttered.

"Sleepover? But it's 10 in the morning...?" I asked confusedly. 

"Oh, did I say sleepover? I meant, uh," she was trying to come up with an excuse, I knew it.

"It's fine, Marinette. I need to talk to Alix, though," I explain.

"Oh, ok!" Marinette hands the phone back over to Alix.

"So, what was it that you needed help with?" Alix demanded.

"I need help with my date!" I say. "I have no idea what to wear, what to bring, what to say, and what if he doesn't show up?" 

"Of course Marc's gonna show up!" Alix reassured me. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"Well, that's because he's h—" 

"Alix! Quiet!" I hear Marinette shout over the phone. "Right, sorry." Alix laughed. "Hey, Nath. How 'bout you ask the boys to come over to your place to help? I bet they'd know how to deal with your date." 

"Ok," I say. "See you." 

"Bye, Nath~" 

I hung up, then proceeded to call the boys. I remembered that they had a small boy's party at Adrien's house, so I dialled Adrien's number.

"Hey, Nath! What's up?" Adrien asked.

"You guys, I need some advice," I said quietly to my friends.

"What's wrong?" Kim's voice appeared.

"Marc and I have a date, and--"

"Whoa, wait! When did that happen?!" Kim shouted, "My OTP is alive again!" 

"I—" 

Kim screamed at the end of the phone. 

"What is happening?" I ask Adrien. He laughs. "Nothing, sorry. Anyways, you need help?" 

"Yeah," I say. "I have no idea what to wear, to say, to do, and what if he doesn't appear?!" I shout worriedly. 

"I bet that he'll come. I'm sure of it." Adrien sais. 

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Well, Mari called me and—" He was interrupted, just like Alix. "Adrien, shut it!" Kim yells. "Alright, Nath. Come over to Adrien's house. Max will show the bodyguard more action figures so that you can come in."

"No need for that," I hear Adrien say. "I told him that it was a boy's study day, so anyone's allowed in." 

"Ok, guys. See you..." I hang up. 

'Right, Nathaniel. You can do this!'

Marc's POV:

"Did you hear that?" Marinette squeals, "He's expecting you! Oh, this is going to be perfect~!" 

"I, I don't know," I say nervously. "I have no idea what to do..." 

"It's fine! Just be casual! Act like you're talking about a comic, but just do cuter stuff!" Mylene tells me. 

"Ok..." 

Marinette runs over to her closet and pulls out a red shirt with a rainbow flag on it, and puts it on me. Next, she grabs a blue jean mini skirt and skinny leggings. 

"Put this on! We're gonna do some cross-dressing!" Marinette pushes me into her walk-in closet. 

*-- Time Skip --*

After I'm done, all the girls scream.

"Oh my God, that is ADORABLE!!" Marinette exclaims.

"Damn, Nath is going to love that," Alix comments. 

"Awww~~ I can already see you two together!" Rose squeaks while hugging Juleka.

"Mhm." Juleka gives me a smile.

"It's perfect!" Mylene tells me. Alya snaps a picture. "Wow! I'm going to post this on my Ladyblog!" 

"Wait, no! Don't!" I say while blushing. 

"Alright, fine." Alya rolls her eyes jokingly. 

"So, what will I say?!" I panic. "What if it's totally awkward?!" 

"It's just like what Mylene said," Marinette pats my back. "Just relax." 

"Ok... What time is it?" I ask.

Marinette checks her watch. "Ten thirty. Half an hour left. Let's party!" She yells.

Nathaniel's POV:

"What am I going to do?" I ask the boys.

"Wear casual but cool clothes," Adrien says.

"According to my calculations, there is a 90% chance that Marc will come wearing something cute," Max informs me. "Perhaps a dress."

I blush at the thought. Marc in a dress? That's... too cute. 

Adrien pulls out a few outfits from his closet. We try them on. I finally decided on a grayish-black leather jacket with a white shirt. 

"You look nice!" Adrien compliments. "Marc will totally love it."

"Ok..." I say, unsure. "What's the time?"

Adrien looks at his watch. "Ten thirty. We have half an hour left, so let's party!"

*-- Le Time Skip To 11:00, The Date Time --*

Third Perspective POV:

Marc and Nathaniel both made their ways towards the bridge 'Pont Des Arts'. They both spotted each other and waved shyly. 

"So... Want to get some ice cream?" Nathaniel asks.

"Sure!" Marc responds cheerfully. 

The couple walked over to André's ice cream cart and ordered one cone. They saw the locks on the bridge and decided to add one. A lock seller was around, so Nathaniel bought one, and wrote his initials on it. Marc did the same. 

The two boys added the lock on the bridge, then they sat down on a bench and started eating their ice cream.