I.

"Is that all for you?" I wrote into my notepad, the man ordered multiple bottles of Bacardi

Wasn't sure what he was going through but just by looking at his section, they came to have a good time.

"Yeah," he bit down on his lip and slipped me a twenty dollar bill with his phone number on it.

I guess I looked cheap to him.

I looked down at it and back at him, his number just so happened to be written on it. I rolled my eyes and went toward the bar to get him his bottles.

Being a bottle girl had it's perks, I made almost more than the strippers and I didn't have to shake my ass for it. I also liked this scene, bright lights, loud music, and just good ass vibes.

I was always a party girl, all of high school I was at every back to school bash, and I stayed at college parties.

I was a wild child, my momma didn't know what to do with me. She tried to kick me out and unfortunately it backfired on her.

We didn't have the best relationship but it was better than most. My dad wasn't in the picture, she told me he passed away before I was born.

But turns out it was all a lie. She didn't want me having any type of connection with my father. She says he was doing well and didn't even try to take care of us so she killed him, mentally.

I was the only child. Momma says I was an accident, she wasn't even trying to get pregnant cause she was so young.

I ruined her teenage years, she didn't get to go out and do the things she wanted to do cause she had a child. And she had no support.

She did everything for me and she tried to love me but I don't think my mom even knew what love meant. She was so spiteful but I had to just keep it pushing because I had a life to live wether I was an accident to her or not.

I tried to erase her from my mind. I kind of spaced out and forgot why I walked to the bar, then I remembered.

"Can I get five bottles of Bacardi?" I blew out looking up to Ryan, one of the finest white boys I've ever seen.

But Ryan had a wife and kids so our relationship lived in my head.

"Is that for you?" He chuckled and wiped out one of the cups.

"It's for a customer," I shook my head and bit down on my lip as I looked at him. I wasn't even attractive to white anything but we could do some swirling.

His eyes widened, I just pressed my lips together and nodded. He turned to the wall of alcohol and pulled the Bacardi down.

"Iris, there's only three left," he clicked his tongue.

"So that's it?" I pursed my lips and he just nodded. "Okay, thanks,"

I grabbed the three bottles and sat them on my black tray.

"Welcome," I heard him from behind me, his deep chuckle was contagious.

"Um," I started as I walked toward the mans section. "There was only three bottlesn, so I'll get you a refund,"

He turned toward me and flashed a blinding smile. "Don't worry 'bout it baybeh,"

He helped me put the bottles down and he sat the cups on the table. "Preciate you,"

I smiled awkwardly and turned back to check up on my old tables. I did some cleaning to make sure my area was clean and tidy before time came for me to leave.

I'd been here since 10 and it was going on 3'o clock.

Some people were just beginning to turn up but not me. I was ready to hit the sheets, and sleep in for the day.

I did my rounds around and picked up my tips. In total I had about five hundred to my name wasn't my best night.

I moved toward the back where the lockers were and put in the combination. When I pulled out my purse, I walked toward the front and waved off Ryan.

I clutched onto my purse and waited on my Uber. I was saving up enough money for a decent car and since the bus wasn't running, I had to catch an Uber.

I did a little prayer in hopes that I didn't get kidnapped, niggas are crazy out here.

The car I was waiting on pulled up real slow and I twisted my lips around. The music was loud and if I was riding he was gonna have to turn it down.

I opened the door and his car smelled like the strongest strain of weed. I just covered my nose, he turned the music down and his eyes were a bloodshot red.

We just continued to look at each other and when he began to chuckle, I felt my soul flee from my body.

He put the blunt to his lips and pointed a pistol in my face.

"Don't you scream or say another fucking word, I'll bust yo fuckin brains out," he said and I just nodded, raising my hands up.

"Good," he placed his gun in the passenger seat and I just stared at it.

My heart was doing a marathon. My stomach was turning and I could feel myself getting sick. I tried to open up the doors but they were both on child lock, stupid ass forgot to check.

I wanted to scream but I had a feeling he would just shoot me.

When he wasn't paying attention I tried to jump on him. I was messing up the wheel as he drove and attempted to reach for the gun. I wasn't going out with a fight.

He was wiggling me out of his grip and swiftly grabbed the gun and slapped it against my temple.

My vision grew blurry before I completely passed out.

-

this book is gonna be another short story but i'm actually excited about this one. so share it w your friends and your friends friends cause ya girl got another mf bop on her hands.