V.

"This is the 5th floor, I run the whole building but this is where all the action happens

"This is the 5th floor, I run the whole building but this is where all the action happens. Make sure you take notes and pay attention," Killa informed me as we walked into a glass room, there was about ten to twenty men sitting around the conference table.

I was so confused about this man's occupation. He was just everything at this point, one of the biggest multitaskers I'd ever seen.

"Take notes and pay attention," I repeated as I wrote it down in all capital letters. "Got it,"

I followed behind him as he found a seat in the middle of the table, I didn't get a seat which was unfortunate.

And as much as I wanted to complain, I'd do that after he finished talking business.

"Do y'all know why I called y'all in here today?" He raised an eyebrow and his eyes scanned the room.

Some people seemed to already know. They kept their heads low and looked back and forth at each other.

"I'm promoting y'all to another department. Y'all will work on the 11th floor, working with the advertising and our social media accounts," he spoke is such a formal tone I would've never suspected the truth about him.

I figured it would've been bad news considering the looks on all their faces. It seemed as if it was rare for him to share shit like that with them.

He went on and talked about the different things they'd do on the 11th floor. He promoted some to the CEO position and others were apart of management.

I just wrote out everything I felt would be important to him.

"Oh and y'all this is my new assistant. Her name is Iris, make sure to introduce yourself to her in your free time," he looked up at me and I rolled my eyes at him, in my head of course I was not about to be a victim.

"Hi Iris," the room spoke in unison and I just smiled.

"Hey, it's nice to meet y'all," I greeted everyone that was seated.

I scanned the room and wanted to make sure I remembered faces, cause I was terrible with names. I don't care how many times you said your name, I will not remember it.

"Nice to meet you," a brownskinned male nodded his head up at me. He had low cut hair and a full beard that made my insides melt. He wasn't on Killa's level but he was fine by me.

It felt like nigga heaven for me. Every corner I turned was a fine man, and for me to be locked up in a house all day I needed something to keep me occupied.

I ain't wanna fuck my reputation up but I could hear train whistles in the back of my head. I didn't even care about a reputation.

But with me being the assistant I had to uphold this squeaky clean record, let's just see how long that shit holds up.

After the long meeting I found myself doodling on the edges of the paper. That same guy approached me, pulling a seat up next to me.

"Ain't eva seen you 'round

"Ain't eva seen you 'round. You from New York?" He bit down in his lip as he looked at me with low eyes. "Know I woulda never let you walk outta my sight. I'm Sean and you Iris right?"

"Yeah," I nodded my head and switched my eye sight between him and my notepad.

"That's pretty," he pressed his lips together. "Ion know if you allowed to have friends but I'ma give you my number,"

"I might use it," I snickered, letting him write down his number in Sharpie on the back of my hand.

His hands were so smooth.

"You better, ain't waste this ink for nothing," he winked at me. "I'a see you around aight? Don't be a stranger ma,"

My first victim. I wasn't with the commitment thing, more of a we can fuck but that's it mindset.

But I just met him so we'll see what category he'll fall in when the time comes.

"Iris, you ready to go?" Killa opened the door and I nodded gathering all my things. "What was he doing in here?"

"Keeping me company," I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes. "Oh and uh I'd like my own seat in here, I don't like to stand if I don't have to,"

"Too bad you don't get a choice," he said in such a serious tone of voice. "You don't call any shots, I'm not Boog. I'll put you in check faster than you can spell check. Don't tempt me,"

He spoke into my ear sending chills down my back. "And wash that number off, you won't be needing it,"

"He's my fri—,"

"You ain't got no fucking friends," he grabbed my arm firm and pulled me up from my chair. "Quit talking back to me 'fore I smack the shit outchu,"

"I wish the fuck you would," I mumbled to myself knowing I didn't want his big ass hands on me. But he had the right one cause I was gone put up a good fight.

"Huh?" He cocked his head to the side waiting for me to say something smart, but I resisted. "Like I said, better watch yoself. I ain't no lil' boy, I'ma grown ass man so treat me like one,"

"Stop treating me like I'ma little ass girl," I scoffed and snatched his hand off me. "You so fucking rude, I see why yo' last assistant quit,"

"Little. Ass. Girl," he said gritting his teeth, his strong voice instilled a small bit of fear into my spirit. "And she ain't quit, she broke the G code and had to go. You can go right with her,"

"Nah I'm good," I smacked my lips and held onto my clipboard.

"Good,"

I had an attitude all the way to the house. I ate and went straight to my room. I didn't wanna be bothered for the rest of the night.

I did message Sean, who was finna get me out this house wether he wanted to or not.

-

this chapter was boring but 😂 next chapter gone be an adventure

iris cracks me up lmaoooo she my realest character imo

but y'all like the story?