VI.

"Aye, my bad fa' earlier," Killa licked his lips as he faced me

"Aye, my bad fa' earlier," Killa licked his lips as he faced me. "Ion know what came ova me,"

"I'm not your kid or your girl, so you can quit tryna play that role. I don't need a damn daddy," I scoffed rolling my eyes at him. "And if that's yo way of apologizing you can keep that shit,"

My mouth was very slick and I was surprised he hadn't popped me yet.

He just chuckled and nodded his head slowly.

I bowed my head down into my phone. I texted Sean back, he seemed cool but I had to watch my back. Anybody associated with Killa had to get the side eye from me.

He had asked if we could chill tonight and I'd rather do that then stay in the house, so I agreed to it. I'm not sure what the hell he had planned but I was down for whatever at this point.

These last few weeks with Killa and Boog was a complete headache. I actually would rather be around females at this point, and I didn't like bitches.

It was just too much toxic masculinity in the house. If I had it right, Boog and Killa were like uncle and nephew. His sister passed away, so Killa took him in.

I could tell they were close and acted more like siblings than anything. Especially when they fought, they had the most heated arguments and it'd be entertaining at first, until it wasn't anymore.

They'd fight and go back to talking like shit never happened.

"Chu over there gigglin' fa?" Killa squinted his eyes, I guess he didn't like hearing somebody happy.

He was just so fucking negative. It's like he just needed a hug or something but shit I wasn't giving him one. He missed his opportunity when he got aggressive with me.

"I can't giggle?" I scoffed and looked back down at my phone, continuing to laugh.

"Sounding like that? Hell naw," he smirked and I just ignored him, if he was trying to crack jokes it wasn't funny.

He'd be the type of comedian to have mothafuckas throw tomatoes at him, he just wasn't funny. I simply ignored him and felt a sign of relief as we pulled up to his house.

This large ass mansion that only two people, a maid, and a puppy named Scarface lived in. And it's like he was never here so what's the point of wasting your money?

I never understood how people with all the money bought all this luxurious shit. I grew up with nothing and a decent three bedroom would be alright with me.

But we all got different goals I guess.

When I made it into the house, all I heard was loud ass moans, smacking, and I just cringed my body up.

I was actually anticipating for Killa to walk in, cause I knew he was gone shut shit down. So I thought.

He shook his head and opened the refrigerator door, pulling out a fruit punch Minute Maid carton. We locked eyes when he turned around.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Youn hear that?" I smacked my lips and clutched on to my purse as I gave him a duh look.

"Fuck you want me to do?" He scrunched his face up.

"Ugh," I groaned rolling my eyes as I stomped toward my room, the sex sounds growing louder as I moved up the stairs.

I was too grown to be acting like a kid but at the same time, I wasn't tryna hear that shit.

And I mean they were loud, ole girl was screaming.

I kept my hair in a ponytail and switched into a more casual outfit. My eyes shifted up and down as I examined myself.

To be doing the bare minimum I did a damn good job.

I did poses and made sure my ass was sitting, cause these pants cost a good fifty dollars. My hands moved up my thighs and I cuffed my breast, hoping they didn't pop out this V-neck.

There was a tap on the door making me approach it, twisting the knob. "You got them notes you took from earlier?" Killa stood up straight, his eyes glaring down at me.

"Uh, yeah," I said taking a step back to find my purse.

I kept everything in it, so I hope I left them in here. He had multiple meetings today and one was with a company that was willing to partner up with him to make millions of dollars, it wasn't like he needed the money that bad.

But anything to make his business look good.

I wrote down all their plans and basically had the whole blueprint laid out. This was something he's been anticipating and as I scavenged for the notes in my bag, I couldn't even find them.

"Uh," I tossed the bag to the side and stood there for a minute. "They might be in the car,"

"You better hope they in the car," he emphasized and I just continued to look around, I remembered having them before we left.

"Oh," I gasped and grabbed my notebook, handing it off to him.

He grabbed it with excessive force. "Chill yo' ass out. Got some fucking nerve snatching, you act like a bitch sometimes,"

"Oh, I act like a bitch?" He raised an eyebrow and let out a low chuckle. "Better get the fuck out my house with that shit. You the bitch,"

"I'm not finna be too many more bitches. I let you do a lot but you not finna keep disrespecting me. I don't give a fuck who you think you are." I said stepping closer to him with my adrenaline at an all time high.

"Say that one mo' time fa' me," he licked his lips and pressed up against me.

We were only inches apart but I still felt parts of his body against mine. I could almost hear my heart beating out my chest.

And at that moment I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing, but I felt my lips on his. Shocking enough he wasn't phased by it and pulled me in closer, running his hands up my back.

It was such a rush for me, especially with how rough he was with his hands. He gripped onto my ass and held the back of my head in his hand.

My back was pressed up against my wall as he clenched his hand around my throat. Our kiss was deepening and it felt so wrong. I knew I wasn't supposed to be doing this but girl, something about this made me want more.

I wanted all of him. And I ain't even know his full name.

The door bell rang and I finally snapped back to my senses. Killa, not so much. He was still tonguing me down so I had to push him away.

"Stop," I groaned and he looked down at me with these dark eyes. "Go get the door,"

-

idk wtf i just did 😂 but goodnight cause i had to get something out