XII.

I gave in, way sooner than I anticipated

I gave in, way sooner than I anticipated. But I guess I gave in that moment we locked lips in my room. I couldn't help it, when he was like this, caring, considerate, and sweet I couldn't stop myself.

His rough yet soft hands rubbed against my thighs as he stood in between my legs. Mind you, we're in the back of a limousine. There was no way for the driver to see us and I didn't care if he was listening.

This was gonna be a long ride back to the hotel, the ride here was just us talking about what was gonna go down while we were in there. And for most of the time he was making phone calls.

His lips were on my neck and he had me in a position where I couldn't move. My dress was lifted and his pants were off. His thrusts weren't hard or forced. He was taking his time but it hurt, I've never felt this much dick in me until now.

And he wasn't in all the way.

I bit down on my lip and whimpered as he continued to pump in and out of me. I don't even recall how I got in this position. He was talking too good when we got in the limo. His voice was all sexy and I felt myself melting in his grasp.

It went from him spitting game to me making the first move. I had too, it was like having a itch that I couldn't scratch.

His hand cuffed my neck as he looked into my eyes, I let out a soft moan and kept my gaze on him. He bit on his lip continuing to give me that look.

"Fuck," I gasped as I threw my head back.

I knew this was gonna cause mixed feelings between the both of us, but it felt good. Pulling me in closer to me, letting him take control of my body.

He attacked my lips, and I felt the air getting warmer. His free hand ran across my cheek, I could feel his thrusts get slower but I wanted him to keep going. I let my arms stretch out, resting them around his neck.

"Mmm, go faster," I let out feeling him move at my command, picking up his pace and I didn't think I could take it. I could feel my thighs tightening up, this was more intense than a workout.

"You always this fuckin' wet?" He almost broke a sweat through that sentence, all I could do was giggle. "Shit, I ain't gone be able to finish,"

"Excuse me?" I gasped, his lips pressed against my lips rather quickly and pushed into me one more time before wiping the sweat off his forehead and grabbing his clothing from the floor.

"It's hot love, I gotta breathe I'm sitting here doing all the work. Don't hear you complaining," he huffed and puffed, getting himself situated.

I closed my legs and put my underwear on and wore this ditzy ass smirk on my face. "What was there to complain about?"

"Exactly, you ain't put in no effort. But that's fine when we get back to the room, you better be ready for the whole thing," he chuckled deeply.

"That wasn't the whole thing?" I scoffed. "Had me fooled,"

"I guess I just got it like that," he snickered and shrugged his shoulders.

"Right," I widened my eyes and shook my head at him. I groaned as I tried to sit up, my legs felt like noodles.

"Don't try to act all hard now," he licked his lips and moved toward me, pulling me on his lap. I didn't mind, I was exhausted anyways and just felt my head rest on his shoulder.

His phone began to ring, there was a FaceTime and it read 'Brian'. I just minded my business while he took the call, I'm sure it was just as important as the last one.

"Aye, Unc when y'all coming back?" Boog licked his lips and squinted his eyes, I guess he could see me in the frame.

"I know that ain't Isis bitch ass," he chuckled and Kilante shook his head.

I just put my middle finger up, he knew what was up.

"Watch your mouth and don't worry about it. Don't be trying to set parties up at my house, I will kill you and all yo' lil' friends, you know I don't play 'dat,"

"I ain't got no friends to invite," he looked up and it looked like he was in a store or something. "Boring as fuck outchea. Y'all look awfully close, hell you two got going on?"

"Mind yours, what'd you call me for?" Killa scrunched his eyebrows together, looked over to me and smiled.

"Killa, you setting you and that girl up. You know it and I know it. Isis, don't believe him he just u—," Killa hung up the call and tossed his phone.

"What was he gone say? You using me? I already know that, been using me since he kidnapped me. Or is it something else?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Which question you want me to ask first?" He scoffed, looking up at me in all seriousness. "I don't put my dick in anybody, and I wouldn't use you for sex so don't assume that. I actually admire you. I made you my fake wife cause I saw a lot in you and it was all perfect timing," he bit down on his bottom lip.

"You must like me huh?" I blushed and stared him down.

"Don't think for a second you got me in your hands, and don't think anything between us is more than what it is. I don't see us in a relationship or anything but I do wanna keep you around," he said stroking my cheek, and placing his lips down on mine. "You good with that? You can just be my.."

He took a long pause and I don't know where he was going with it. I couldn't even think of a proper word or phrase.

"Friends with benefits?" I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head.

"Nah, we more than that. You my girl, you good with that?"

Y'all go read The Voodoo Empress by me (on Tidabrat)

Also subscribe to my yt, link is in the bio 💕