habits & contradictions pt. 2 {schoolboy q }

schoolboy q

My body was shivering; I couldn't believe I was under him

My body was shivering; I couldn't believe I was under him. He was so mighty and fine, how did I deserve this man?
We didn't last long. Skipping almost the whole foreplay, I was gushing wet, my legs spread and waiting for him to penetrate me.

Our gazes were locked, his eyes on me the whole time. Breaths were deep as his hand slid down my neck, all the way to my stomach and lower. I felt his fingers between my legs, rubbing gently in circular motion. The pulsating was very familiar; there was heat radiating from my most delicate spot every time I looked at him.
Now I finally get to have him.

Sliding one finger inside me for a preview, I arched my back, letting out a hot moan.
He added another finger, stretching me out as I was dripping down his hand.

"Oh baby, so wet."
He whispered. His lips were pressed on mine while he was doing something my body hasn't felt before.

"I can't believe this is finally happening."
Half whispering between moans and him fingering me, my heart was racing, adrenaline pumping through my veins like never before.

"Finally, huh?"
He leaned closer to my face, stopping so he could pull down his boxers and penetrate me.
At least I thought he was going to; but not before rubbing me with the tip, sliding up to my clit and down to my tight entrance.

"Mmmmf, yes, put it in."
I was hasty, I admit.
Waiting for so long, it has finally come to this, him on top of me.
And I needed to feel him inside me.

"Slow babygirl, what's the rush?"
He seductively smiled at me as if he didn't imagine this scenario before.

"I don't respond well to teasing."
I was daring; sliding my hand down, grabbing his hard dick, I started rubbing him. Letting out a hot groan, I wrapped my legs around him and as I positioned myself on the tip, my legs squeezed him, leaving him no choice but to get deep in it.

I literally thought my head was gonna explode. That mighty god like man thrusting, looking at my face as I could not get enough of him. My eyes were moving, traveling down, watching how my tight pussy was eating up his big hard cock. My mouth open; his palm on my cheek.

His thumb slid from one side of my lower lip to another, ending up in my mouth after I clearly signaled I wanna suck on it.

"Oh babygirl, so tight."

He stopped.

I moaned out and gave him an innocent look.

Him on the other hand, he knew what he was doing. Diving down, I felt his tongue gently sliding up and down my clit, making me feel every single nerve in my body. I moaned in pleasure, leaning my head back and pressing myself on his mouth.

"Yes! Like that."
Whimpering while he was eating me out, gripping on my hips, I was in heaven.
Look at me now, I thought.

From innocent flirting to making some intense fucking love.

"Ugh, fuck me, please."
I begged but he didn't stop; his tongue kept flicking up and down until I felt blood rushing to every part of my body, my legs shivering like I got electrocuted.

"Uhhh, oh my god!"
I cried out as I was cumming. He even slid a finger in me, making me climax like never before.

"Mmm, yes baby, you come good for your uncle Q."

When he said that, I swear I thought my body would give out. Obsessed.

Right after he made me cum, I felt him slowly put himself inside me; I never felt such things before. Once we got used to the fact that we're actually having sex for the first time, it intensified.

We were really going at it and my head was high in the clouds. I didn't care that my cell rang several times, I didn't care that my mother was probably looking for me. I only had eyes for Quincy.
His big and mighty hands wrapped around my neck, grabbing my thighs as he was thrusting harder every second.

He came in my mouth because I'm a good girl and I always clean up after myself.
And I wanted to taste him badly.

"You really should call your mom, she's probably worried." He spoke, while we were smoking on the roof. He just happens to own an apartment on the top floor.

I batted my eyes with my thick lashes at him, blowing out smoke.
"I will. Maybe you could give me a ride home."

"Yeah?"
He raised his brow, putting out his cigarette after the last drag.

"Mhm."
I was feeling myself, gently biting on my lower lip, teasing him.

"I did promise Mia a pack of Colombiana."
He was referring to coffee.

"See? It's a plan."
I winked.

He pulled me closer, his hand on the back of my neck.
"You're such a tease babygirl."

Our lips merging yet again, I nodded and wrapped my arms around his wide back.

"Come on."

After we got back to my house, I made up a sweet little story of how I ran into him in the city and we had lunch. Quincy stayed for dinner and my mom was absolutely thrilled that he thought of her and brought that Colombian coffee.

I was in my room and when Quincy went to freshen up, I followed him; surprise surprise, he fucked me again. A quickie, with me pressed against the bathroom door.

He couldn't keep his hands off me and I knew that I had a hold on him, still do. The hastiness comes over when I'm standing in front of him and it's just what I want. Someone like him hungry for me.

From then on, this is what my life has been like. I spent my summer days fucking the man of my dreams.
It's even better now; My campus dorm is located just a few minutes away from his apartment and let me tell you, my bed hasn't seen much of me.
I spend most my nights in a penthouse apartment right above my favorite coffee shop in the city.