Uno

So. Yesterday was a d a y.

Yesterday I showed Dark the notes I've been taking for the past two days, and I asked him on a scale of one to ten how chaotic was it. He looked at the first page, commented on my examples, and said maybe three.

And then I turned the page to the notes I took yesterday. His eyes widened, and he chuckled in surprise before saying, seven.

I t h a s o n l y g o t t e n w o r s e

I stopped wearing my glasses at some point, and it's rather dark in my room. So they're kind of light, small font sometimes, and almost incomprehensible. My writing gets bigger and smaller with each letter and that sucks.

Dark's writing is so neat. And our letters look the same, but he writes them the same way. I don't. I either write letters down and up or up and down, and it's different for different letters. But apparently normal people write all their letters starting from the same point?

ALSO I DONT KNOW WHY, BUT MY WORDS ARE REALLY SMALL ON MY PHONE SCREEN AND I'M KINDA SCARED. BECAUSE THE START OF THE CHAPTER IS NORMAL, BUT THEN THE SIZE GOT SMALL? BUT WATTPADS WORDS DONT DO THAT?? WHAT IS GOING ON???

 BECAUSE THE START OF THE CHAPTER IS NORMAL, BUT THEN THE SIZE GOT SMALL? BUT WATTPADS WORDS DONT DO THAT?? WHAT IS GOING ON???

THIS IS NOW NORMAL WHAT THE FUCK