Went to the wrong book for a moment

TLDR: life sucks dong. Father is an idiot

Um so. Today's been shit. Like, actual shit. I've been trying to get better or fucking whatever. And I've been trying to get back to my school. Which is becoming bullshit.

What I can remember to tell y'all was that I asked for simple accommodations. Nothing too dramatic. Being their part time, having chill classes, leaving before lunch, only having four classes, leaving class at a different time others do, and having teachers I'm comfortable with.

Well, the staff members that were there was an ap, a guidance counselor and some 504 person. The ap there was the one to tell me while I was having an anxiety attack, in another person's office, to go back to class. She was basically the reason I left.

So my mom, my mother's friend, and I walked towards the guidance counselor's office, and the ap immediately starts talking to me like I'm in first grade. Like, okay, can you please shut the fuck up? I get I'm short, but even then, but I'm taller than a first grader? Even then who talks to a first grader like, "Oh what happened to your cat shoes? You loved those shoes."

Alright. Guess I'm only entitled to one pair of shoes for the rest of my life. Nice to know now. Let me just drag those shoes out of the landfill.

So at some point in the meeting the ap says, "credits are most important." And my mom's friend goes, "her mental health is most important." And she immediately corrects herself like she's never heard of that before. She then repeats, "this meeting is for McKenna" dozens of times.

She then proceeds to say that I need to get, "more bang for my buck" credit wise. To which my mother's friend turned red. Because she's realized that they don't give a fuck about me.

The guidance counselor looks like she doesn't want to be there. The 504 person is a fucking idiot. And the ap has been trying to shove me into a language class, and Aice class, a sociology class, a fifth period class, and has lied to my face at least four times.

During that entire time I've almost cried at least twice because the meeting was so fucking overwhelming. Finally, it's over, and I have one more class than I wanted, and basically only one class I wanted. So I go home, and wait for their email.

Well, a few hours after my psychologist appointment, my mom gets an email. Apparently the principal said no. Which another ap says is bullshit. And I've got classes that will fuck me over sideways.

So. I'm not going back to school. And I've decided to just die. But that's not even where it ends.

Maybe an hour later my mom gets a text from her mom. That reads "why does Joel have a gun."

Now, we don't own a gun. And Joel is my fathers name. The fucking idiot brought an airsoft pistol to work, and then told her secretary that he had a gun.

Surprisingly he didn't get killed or arrested. Some days I wonder why I'm this fucked up. And then I turn to my parents and think, "that explains it."