Chapter:2 Feelings

"O-oh um, sure."Bede replied,it was definitely not the answer that Hop expected.Was something wrong with Bede today,he just pushed it aside and didn't question it any further.
The two stared at each other,unaware of what was happening or what they had just said.
"DING!!!" The two boys jumped,it was Hop's phone,it was a text from Leon.

"Hop!I'm so sorry,tell that to Bede too.I really ran into some trouble while trying to find my way to the Slumbering Weald.You can just go home,I'll be fine!"

"Oh,I guess Lee isn't coming today!"Hop told Bede in his regular optimistic tone.
"Urgh,what a waste of my time!"Bede spat rudley.
"Hah,it's not like Lee did it on purpose!"
"Oh,I suppose so..."Bede replied,not noticing that he had just agreed with Hop.
"So,like what's your number again?"Hop asked a second time.

The pair exchanged phone numbers and went their separate ways.

Bede went back to the gym and Hop headed to his own house to rest.

Night passed and daytime arrived.Hop felt like exploring and went over to the GlimWood Tangle.

The boy energetically bounced up and down on the many mushrooms,lighting them up as he "hopped"!

"Ah!"He cried as his foot slipped on a rather slippery mushroom.
"Huh?"The white-haired boy said in shock as he watched Hop pick himself up off the ground.
Hop stared at Bede,and then his Pokemon.It looked like Bede was camping!
"Bede,could I visit your camp?Oh,I can make curry too!"The exited boy exclaimed.
"What do you want now?Are you following me around or something?"Bede shouted.
"O-of course not!We just happened to catch each other at the same place,"Hop stuttered"Just purely coincidental!"
"Fine then,also you can visit my camp as long as you make curry!"Bede stared at Hop as he brought out his wooloo,admiring him with his eyes.Bede was never good with feelings,after all he's been through quite a lot.
He found something about Hop that was different then to how he saw others.Maybe it's how he's always so optimistic,or his charming looks?No,no!Bede didn't think that Hop was attractive!Or did he? Although he didn't want to admit it,Bede had feelings for Hop,and VERY strong feelings too.

(A/N): Haii,I think that I'll try to post twice everyother week.I know that you'll have to wait for chapters,but I'm only able to post everyother week due to personal reasons.
The next chapter will be a bit more about Hop.This chapter was a bit longer,Soni hope that you enjoyed it!
I would also really appreciate some votes,and thank you for the veiws!

Author Chan:Out!