chapter:5 learning

Hop was on his way to Hammerlocke,he was just at Postwick station when he had received a call.It was from Raihan.
He was confused,Raihan had no reason to call him, he answered anyways.
Oh,Lee just told him about Hop coming to see him, suddenly,Hop began trembling.What if he couldn't get the right advice and was just stuck trying to figure out his feelings?!?
Hop boarded and waited to arrive at his stop.

Meanwhile,Bede was calling Opal on his rotom-phone.The old lady still couldn't figure out "modern-day activities or devices",that's what she called them.
The boy walked through the dimly-lit town to his gym.He took deep breaths as he entered.
"You called for a teaparty?"The old lady turned her chair in a villan-like manor.

Hop made his way to the vault where Raihan said he would be.
He took a seat on the floor and waited for the gym leader to arrive.
All of a sudden,the dragon boy appeared,ready to help Hop.
"Sooo, there's someone you like huh?"Hop nodded his head in response to his question.
"I-I wanted to know how you and Lee ended up together!"He blushed at this,thinking it was a stupid thing to say.
"Huh?Oh,I just gave him an applin...it was quite simple... although your brother didn't get it at first!"He chuckled.
"Is that all?"He asked,not expecting his response to be that simple.
"I guess we had a pretty average date at a restaurant,but it felt special,you kno'."
Hop took everything he said into mind,he didn't want to mess up.

Opal was boiling some hot water to make tea while Bede set everything up.Opal might know how to help him,besides Bede didn't really even have anyone else.
When the tea was ready,the two sat down and chatted about his current dillemma.Fairy-type pokemon gathered round once they had smelled the fragrance of the sweet tea.
"Just be yourself and be kind,it's all you have to do,love takes time don't rush anything!'She advised the boy.
"Nice or myself?I can only be one! Thanks anyways..."He said as he helped clean the dishes and left.
Both of them were learning...in a way that they weren't expecting...

A/N:
Arghhhh!I am not happy with this part!I do hope that I can improve though,the middle of it wasn't too bad.Ah,it was quite short,but I'll make sure to update again this week to make up for this bad chapter!I hope that you enjoyed reading this,thank you!Also, thank you Soo much for the reads and votes,they make my day,thank you so so soo much!!!I want to get to 1000 reads maybe,thank you so much!
Author Chan:out!
Note;I'm going on haitus until my writers block goes away.I will try to continue this,I promise that a new chapter will come out when I am able to post.Thank you.