chapter 4:Advice

Once Hop had eaten his curry,Bede shooed him out of his camp and told him to go home.
Surprisingly,he didn't mind and did as he said,all because he was realising his feelings and knew that he would mess up if he didn't get himself together.
He called a flying taxi once he had reached Stow On Side as he was exhausted from walking and stumbling over branches in the Glimwood tangle.

When he had landed at Postwick,he walked the rest of the way with butterflies in his stomach.
He had never really spoken to Bede before  their recent encounters.Why was it now that he was feeling this way about him?

Meanwhile,in the Glimwood tangle,Bede was packing up his camping things to return to Balonlea.
Bede pondered about what he should do with his feelings about him.
Tell him?He didn't want to be too straightforward-Hop definitely didn't like him anyways-not after the way he had treated him after all.
Was being rude just a way to hide his feelings?He was overthinking,he knew he had to get advice,but he just didn't know who from.
He had finally got to Balonlea when he had an idea on who he should tell.

Hop flopped himself into his bed and shut his eyes.Just like Bede,he needed to talk to someone to get his feelings out.
His older brother might be some help,he is dating Raihan(who is the dragon-type gymleader)after all.
He took some more time to think about Bede.How his hair was as fluffy as the wool on a wooloo.Or how his eyes sparkled like an amethyst reflecting light.
Huh,when did he get so sappy?
He jumped up and walked to his brother's room,trembling with nerves.
Should he really tell?Hop continued making his way to his brothers room,he didn't want to keep his feelings bottled up inside of him forever,did he?

He knocked on the door lightly,ready to turn away if he didn't answer.
Suddenly,it opened.Hop was greeted with the warm smile of his brother at the door.
"Li'l bro!Do you need anything?"He asked.
"Oh,um yeah.Could I speak to you for a moment?"He replied nervously.
"Sure!"He said as he invited him into his room.
Hop seated himself next to Leon on his bed.He was a bag of nerves.
"Leon...what would you say to someone you like?"He asked,still nervous.
"Well,what do you mean,like,as in romantically,or as a friend?"He replied.
"Romantically..."He said back.
"Wow!Really,you're inlove?!?Who is it?"
"I'd rather not say.But,how would you get then to like you?'
"To be honest,I don't have much experience on that."Leon laughed.
"What?!?b-but you have Raihan!"
"Yeah,he asked me-"He shook his head.
"Oh,just answer my question anyways!"He said,impatiently.
"Just,be yourself I guess-"
"What?Lee,that stuff isn't going to help!I'll ask Raihan about it!"
"You know what?That does sound like a better idea to be honest!"He joked,as Hop got up and thanked him.

A/N:Yay!Two chapters in two days!Thank you for the votes I've been getting on this recently.Oh yeah, I think that I'll make the next chapter a bit more about Bede,after I finish Hop taking to Raihan,of course.
"Chapter 5:Advice-part two"I'll call it!Oh yes,leave suggestions in the comments below,I really want to improve my writing!Thank you for reading,I am very grateful!
Author Chan:out!