chapter 3:Noticing

Hop turned around and smiled,"Bede,look!"
"W-What do you want,you've annoyed me enough already."The other boy scowled,clearly flustered.
"You kind of look like wooloo,It's your hair!It looks so soft and fluffy!"He then reached his hand out and patted Bede's head."Wow,it really is!"
"Get off!"Bede scoffed,pushing Hop's hand away."I do not look like wooloo and my hair is not fluffy."He declared.
"Awe-Should I make some curry now?"Hop suggested,petting his wooloo.
"Well,fine!That is the reason I let you in my camp anyways."Bede answered with an expression that made him look like he was going to say "Baka!" At any moment.

Hop fanned the flames,making sure he wasn't going to spread fire onto the trees.He then brought out some packaged curry and added it to the pot.That was when a sudden thought crossed his mind.Was seeing Bede almost everywhere he want coincidental?Why did he even ask for his number?! Why did Bede even agree to it?!?
Hop wasn't even focusing on his curry as he was so lost in his thoughts,that he hadn't even noticed that his cheeks were flushed pinkish-red,or who was adding berries to his pot!
"Ah-oh sorry,Bede!"He exclaimed,as he continued stirring.
"You said that you were cooking,don't make me do all of the work!"Bede complained.
"You only added berries!Hey,what kinds of berries do you even like anyways?"Hop asked with curiosity.
"Why does that matter now?"Bede questioned.
"Well,I just wanted to know!"The boy smiled.
"In that case,I prefer sweet berries."Bede answered, finally.
"Nice!"Hop complimented."I didn't know you had a sweet tooth."
"Just get on with the curry,or you'll burn it!"The white-haired boy scoffed.
"Ah,oh right!"Hop replied as he served the curry on a plate and gave it to Bede:Sweet,Decorative curry!

Hop ate messily next to Bede,Hop stole quick glances at the other boy while he was enjoying his meal.Hop was noticing something about him, something that made him feel different to how he had felt about anyone else he had known.Is that why he had asked him for his number,or to stay at his camp?It was a feeling that they were both unfamiliar with.

Perhaps...could it be...
...love...?

A/N! should I start doing this in bold?
Whatever,I hope you enjoyed this chapter and also,thank you for the reads!It makes my day to see people reading this.I appreciate votes,thank you for those too!Also,feel free to comment on things that I could improve,or just anything that you want to suggest I add into this story!
Thank you!UwU!!!
Author Chan:out!