chapter 9: boyfriends

Hop waved goodbye to Marnie with a smile on his face.
"I should confess to him,I mean after we kissed and everything..."He thought.
He was thinking of how he should tell Bede his true feelings while he walked down the steep path.
Hop began to skip as his mind filled with happy thoughts of him and Bede.
Suddenly,he found himself flying.Then falling?"OW!"He cried.
"Oh gosh,Hop,are you okay?!?"A shaken voice called.
"Myeh,I should've looked where I was going..."Hop replied to the familiar sound."Oh,hey Bede!"He sat up and smiled at him.
"O-oh,whatever just be more careful next time..."Bede replied with a slightly melancholy tone in his voice.
"Hmm,Bede,are you crying?"
"No,what make you think that?"
"Well,your eyes are all red and your voice is stuffy."Hop answered."Whatever's bothering you,you can tell me, we're friends,right?"
"I'm not crying and I am not your friend,Marnie is your friend,you like her."
"Eh?Of course me and Marnie are friends,but your my special friend!Bede,I like you a lot!"Hop smiled.
"You like Marnie,you just confessed your love to her."
"HEH?!?Me and Marnie aren't like that!I did not confess anything to her."
"I heard you,you-you said you loved her."
"No way,I said I loved you,Bede,I love you!"
"You what?"
"Bede you're my friend,and I love you!"
Bede was completely red and flustered at what Hop had just said.
"Well,friends don't kiss"He replied,not even thinking about what had come out of his mouth.
"We don't have to be JUST friends,we can be more you know,like Raihan and Leon."
"Boyfriends?"
"Yes,yes,that's what I meant!"
"So I guess we're boyfriends now...huh?"

A/N:
Hi,I am so sorry for not updating in a while.
I really just didn't feel like writing and thought I should quit,but actually wrote a new chapter!so yay for me!
Anyways,I hope you enjoyed reading.
Author chan:out