40 (Final): Navy box

Positive

Yeonju couldn't help but to scream in excitement

"Im going to be an aunt! IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTY!!" She punched the air with a loud squeal. Haemi who is still holding the pregnancy test just stared at it with disbelief.

No way

Yeonju stopped her little cheering dance and furrow her eyebrows when she saw her friend giving no reaction. "Hey arent you happy?" she sat down on the bed beside her and grabbed the girl's shoulders softly

"I-I dont know.. This pregnancy test is not always 100% accurate. I mean I dont wanna give Jimin fake hope or- wait is he even ready yet to have a baby with me or what if he doesn't want the baby?! What if he tells me to abort this bab- OUCH HEY"

Haemi looks at her friend offendedly with her hand still rubbing the injured part of her head. She then looks down and sigh "I meant them though. What if it is not true? And if it's true, what if Jimin doesnt want the baby?"

"Let's go to the hospital" Yeonju said before grabbing Haemi's hand. Rushing to her car downstairs and made their way to the hospital fastly.

*

"Jimin are you sure you're okay?" Namjoon question when he saw his friend throwing up for the second time today. The boy doesn't even have any breakfast nor lunch.

"Do you wanna go to the hospital?" he questions again and frowns when he saw the younger boy shook his head

"Im good. I'll go there with Haemi tomorrow anyway" The boy grunted while taking a tissue to wipe his mouth. He then walks back to his chair and fix his round glasses after taking a seat.

A call from the phone took him by surprise and he sighed before pushing the button "Yes Aeri?" He asked his secretary tiredly

"Chairman Park wants me to tell you that he cancelled all events for today and he wants you to rest"

"Tell him I refuse"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes why?" The male asked tiredly. Rubbing his temples in the process with his eyes closed

"Yeonju texted me asking about you. She said she couldn't reach you. She said its about your wife, Haemi unnie". Aeri lied. It was Jimin's father's plan to use Haemi as an excuse so that Jimin will go home as soon as possible.

She was his weakness anyway

"What wrong with her?" His eyes snapped open as soon as he heard his wife's name. Haemi was a bit weak these days so that always make Jimin worry before leaving the house for work

"Yeonju said she almost faint-"

"SAY WHAT?!" Jimin stands up abruptly. Scarring the other male in the room from his loud voice. Jimin starts packing up his things as fast as he could and run to the clothes hanger to pick up his coat.

"Where's she? How is she? Is she awake? Is she oka-"

"Calm down sir!" Aeri shouted halting the panicked boy. "She's awake already. She fainted for.. uhh.. 30 minutes like that? She's at your house still okay"

"Okay.. Okay... Thats good news- wait is it? Uh Aeri you can take the day off cause im going home first- HYUNG!" Jimin called Namjoon after ending the call