𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Displayed on the couch with her hair still damp from a rather hot shower, Daphne was utterly bored. It was raining so hard she wouldn't be able to see further than a few feet. She had nothing planned, couldn't even go to her father if she wanted to. He was with Samwell, something he did a lot, lately. She hated it. She hated Samwell. There was something fishy about him, or maybe he was just a cunt.

Maybe she could go to Johanna, but they saw each other almost every day, and while Daphne loved every second of it, and it never felt like enough, maybe Johanna was getting tired of her.

She considered doing something, even if it was just doing the dishes she'd refused to do for three days now, when the door burst open. Maybe she should begin to lock it.

Daphne pushed herself up, frowning. The frown quickly vanished when she saw Johanna standing in the doorway, hair dripping and taking her shoes off.

"I'm bored," she said with a dramatic sigh. Daphne smiled, gesturing for her to come in further. "How are you feeling today, little flower?" She didn't know when she stopped hating the nickname, and she certainly didn't know when she started liking it when Johanna called her that. She hated the way her cheeks heated, and she hated the way Johanna knew.

"I'm fine," she cleared her throat, deciding to take some of her power back. It's been a long friendship without giving Johanna a nickname, anyway. "How about you, baby girl?" She put emphasis on the pet name. Johanna only raised her eyebrow shortly, then smirked.

"I'm amazing," she didn't seem affected at all, maybe even had an even more confident bounce in her steps.

Daphne puffed out a breath at her failed attempt. How was it so easy for Johanna to make her... feel weird, but she could not seem to get the same reaction? Seemed very unfair to her.

Johanna lifted Daphne's legs and shoved them aside, so she had a place to sit on the couch.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" She asked, pulling her robe tighter around herself, feeling a bit exposed.

"Why aren't you dressed?"

"You shouldn't shame me in my own house," Daphne mumbled. "If it bothers you that much, you might have to ask yourself why."

Johanna shrugged, propping her feet up on the coffee table that was covered in empty cups and general litter. "No complaints."

Daphne raised her eyebrows at her visitor, who was inspecting her nails. A drop of water rolled from her hair every now and then. She almost didn't realize she was staring. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I'm bored," she answered, her hand falling into her lap, and her head falling back against the couch. "I don't know, I just need to... not think for a moment."