1) i'm in my bed

Wilbur is moving in soon. I'm absolutely ecstatic because I love him to death and we will be living together. Lana and Cal's wedding was wonderful and we all shared such a good time but it ended eventually. Liam Leon and I discussed living arrangements and of course Leon was all for moving in with Liam and letting Will and I stay here. Due to a few conflicting interests, Wilbur will be making Leon's old room his office/recording set up. I'll keep my bedroom the same however with an extra man in my bed which is completely okay because might I say he is quite handsome and incredible in bed. Basically nothing was changing except for Leon taking all of his things. It was completely fine.

We didn't announce to my mum that we were engaged until the day after the wedding in order to not take away any spotlight, and she was very happy for us. Dad of course knew seeing as Wilbur asked for my hand. Which might I say is very cute and sweet. Mum and dad welcomed Wilbur into the family with open arms. I have yet to meet his parents but we have plans to go see them in late January. Everything in life was going absolutely perfect..until now.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Charlotte was on the phone with me.

"Yes!! Please go to the store and pick them up." I was pacing back and forth in the living room.

"I can't. I don't get off until 7." Shit. It was only 4.

"Okay. I'll call Noah or someone." I said knowing that Liam and Leon wouldn't be of much use. They went on a trip and won't be back until tomorrow.

"I'll be over as soon as I'm off."

We hung up and I called Noah. He and I were good friends and I knew he would do anything for me.

"What's up Anna?" He asked.

"Oh thank god. Can you go to the store and pick something up and then come to my place?" I rushed.

"I guess. What do you need?" HES always been very helpful.

"A pregnancy test."

"Oh fuck."

Oh fuck indeed. Sure I want kids but not now!!! Noah said he was on his way and I hung up. My period is a few days late so maybe it's adjusting. That happened all the time..when I wasn't sexually active. Maybe it's just one of those times. Wilbur isn't even here to experience this. Fuck I have to call him. No wait. I'll call him if it's positive. What if he doesn't want a kid.. I continued on with my internal rant for what seemed like forever when Noah showed up. Travis also came in.

"You told him?" I asked.

"Yeah. He was in the room with me. Don't worry we haven't told anyone else."

"Did you get it?" Noah held up a few pregnancy tests.

I grabbed them shakily and stared at it.

"Go. We'll wait right here." Noah said. I nodded and walked into the bathroom.

"There's no way I'm pregnant. We've always used protection." I kept telling myself as I peed on three sticks. Once I finished I grabbed them and walked into the living room. I sat them on the counter on a paper towel and sat next to the two boys. Not what I had imagined for this situation. I would've hoped for Charlotte or Leon but this will do.

"Did you guys..you know do it? Recently?" Noah asked.

I gave him a look.

"Obviously they did." Travis said wacking him on the head for me.

"I mean you used condoms though right?" He rubbed his head while talking.

"Yeah. Of course.." I trailed off as realization hit. "Oh my god."

"What?" Travis asked.

"We did it in the shower! There was no time for a condom. Fuck!" I placed my head in my hands.

"It's going to be okay." My timer went off indicating they tests were ready.

I shook my head.

"I can't look. Noah go look." I pushed him up. He sighed and walked over.

"Well..what does it say?" I looked up.

"Umm." He brought them over and sat between Travis and I. We all stared at it and my eyes welled up.

Negative. Positive. Negative.

"Huh." Travis said.

"What does this mean?" A tear fell from my eye.

"It means we should go to the doctors. They can give you a clear answer." Noah explained.

"Ok."

"I'll go start the car." Noah looked at Travis indicating he needed to comfort me.

"It's gonna be okay. Cmon Anna. I'll grab your shoes." I nodded.

We drove to the clinic closest to my apartment. Luckily absolutely no one was there so we got a room quite quickly. The doctor asked who the company was and if I wanted them in the room with me.

"Yes! They're my friends." I said before they could say anything.

"Alright. Right this way."

He left us for a minute and cane back quickly.

"What's the problem then?" He asked.

"I might be pregnant. I'm late and I took pregnancy tests at home but it was negative negative and positive." The doctor tsked at my explanation.

"Those are the worst. They never give clear answers. I'll take some blood and then we'll be able to see if you are pregnant or not." He explained making me smile.

"So who's the father?" He turned to Travis and Noah. They both shook their heads.

"He isn't here right now. He's kind of in the middle of moving to my place so not here right now." I tried to explain to my best ability. He smiled and left to get the nurse to take my blood.

After about an hour they came back with the results we've been waiting for.

"Well, Miss Bennet..congratulations! You're pregnant!"

"I'm pregnant?" Tears welled up in my eyes as I said this.

"I hope those are good tears." He chuckled.

"They are. I didn't think they were but they are." I smiled and looked at my phone seeing Will was calling. Perfect timing, Wilbur.