4) but the drink and my wandering hands

Charlotte has been a huge help with wedding plans. We decided on a small intimate wedding. Max people 50 basically. Pushing up the wedding was stressful but I'm ready to get married. My followers know about the wedding but they don't know about the pregnancy and I don't plan on sharing too much of that with them.

Apparently Charlotte has been seeing Noah. Therefore we also see more of Noah seeing as she drags him along to wedding shenanigans. As of right now we were dress shopping. Charlotte was wandering the store trying to find something for me to try on. Meanwhile Noah and Leon sat on a couch watching.

"Help me Ann. I don't know what you like." Charlotte called from behind a rack of pure white fabric.

"I don't even know what I like. I don't need anything big or fancy. I just want a simple dress. Plus who knows how big I'll be by then." I found her with a few dresses in hand.

"That's when we get it altered silly. Try these on." She shoved two into my arms.

I looked at them and groaned knowing I wouldn't like them. I did however try them on to make her happy. I found the store clerk and she escorted me to an empty changing room. She assisted with zipping it up and I walked back out and stood in front of the three of them.

"You're so pretty!" Charlotte exclaimed clasping her hands together.

"It's a lot, Char. I want something more simple." I looked down at the puff of fabric for a skirt and scrunched up my nose.

"Fine." We spent the next hour trying on dresses and me critiquing all of them. Eventually Noah got up and started looking at some of them. While Charlotte was scolding me for being too picky he had found just what I was looking for.

"What about this?" He held up a long sleeve, backless pure white dress. The fabric was mostly sheer. There were very few details. Mainly on the bottoms of the sleeves and a few on the chest piece.

"I'll try it on." I took it from him and made my way back in with Charlotte following close behind.

"Huh." I looked in the mirror and stared at how the dress fit perfectly.

"What is it?" She asked while fixing the train.

"I love it."

Leon and Noah also really liked it and I decided that this was it. This is the dress.

"Fantastic. Let's go get food now." Noah said. I'm surprised he was patient enough for this shopping trip. He must really like Charlotte.

I bought the dress and we walked back to the car. Charlotte was talking my ear off about many other things that we had to do but I just smiled and nodded. I was just happy I picked a dress.

"Who's going to be your bridesmaids? Oh and maid of honor?" She asked.

"You of course. And Lana." I replied confidently.

"Just two?" She asked.

"In case you haven't noticed, I don't have a lot of girl friends." I joked.

"True. Don't worry. I'll make sure we get a crew for the bachelorette party." I just laughed at her response.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Noah asked.

"I could really go for a fucking burger right now." I said salivating just imagining eating a burger.

"Baby cravings." Charlotte laughed.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant. Shits crazy."

"Well maybe if you used protection.." Leon trailed off.

"We were in the shower!" I said defensively making them all laugh.

Charlotte took the dress to her place that way Will wouldn't peak. I got home and found him in his office streaming.

"Hi baby." I said quietly to not disturb him too much. He looked back and smiled gently.

"How was it?" He asked excited.

"Good. I found the one." I held a thumbs up and he gave me them in return. I left him to his gaming and went back downstairs to watch Netflix.

He came down and hour later and joined me on the couch.

"I wrote a new song."

"Really! Please sing it for me." I said pausing the movie to look at him.

"I'll do you one better. I'll serenade you." He said grabbing my hand.

"Cheesy. Do it."

"Well it's 2:45 pm.."