9) what am i now?

Weeks passed and finally, I was let out of the hospital. I was well into my third trimester, but due to the stress and injuries my baby and I suffered, the doctors refused to let me go back home, which was perfectly fine of course because I got to spend more time with Will's family. We all went through a traumatic accident bringing us closer together. My parents stayed for a week or so but had to return home due to work, but I was so greatful to have them here.

Wilbur and I got married. It feels so surreal. I can't wear my ring because of the bloating but I compromised by wearing it on my neck with a chain. He doesn't let me out of his sight because he's scared I'll get hurt but I constantly brush him off saying I'm fine. He doesn't listen.

Today was a checkup to see how our baby was doing. I was laying down on the table while the doctor prepped for the ultrasound. Will sat next to me holding my hand.

"Okay Anna, it's gonna feel a little cold." She smiled as she got ready to squeeze the gel on to my stomach. It was slightly cold but I didn't mind too much.

"Okay..there's your little one." She said after a few minutes of rubbing around.

I felt Wilbur squeeze my hand and I looked up at him to see him smiling happily.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

We connected eyes for a moment before we both turned to her and said yes.

"Well..from what I can tell it looks like it is a she." She pointed at a part of the screen that looked a little smudged.

"We're having a girl?" Wilbur choked out. I looked back at him and tears were forming.

"It's a girl!" The doctor cheered.

"We're having a baby girl." I reached my hand up to his face and caressed it slightly making my heart melt as he leaned into it.

"Congratulations." The doctor left us for a moment.

"Did you want it to be a boy?" I asked him hoping he wouldn't be too disappointed.

"I couldn't care less. I would've loved our baby just as much. I'm just so glad that we get to raise a little girl that's going to grow up and be just as beautiful and wonderful as her mother." Will replied without hesitation.

"There's plenty of time for us to have a boy too." I replied with a chuckle.

I spent the majority of the finality of the pregnancy going on walks with Kelly and in bed hoping to get an ounce of sleep. Things were going well for us. Will and I were staying with his parents until we can travel back to California.

I finally opened twitter and noted all of the mentions and dms I had received from fans who were worried about me. The oldest ones were were people asking where I had been and why I wasn't posting. The newer ones were wishes of me getting better. I opened Will's profile and smiled sadly at the last tweet.

@wilbursoot: Anna and I were in a pretty rough car accident. I won't go into too many details but everyone in the car was harmed only slightly except for Anna. Anna suffered the worst of it. She's currently in a coma and we aren't sure when she'll wake up. The baby is fine.

I frowned, I hadn't remembered us mentioning our child to our fan base. The first reply was from him and it very shortly said, oh yeah we're having a baby btw..seems on par that I let it skip once more. I laughed a bit and kept scrolling. Most of the replies were positive but a good handful were fan girls really sad that he was "locked down" as they put it. I finally typed out a small paragraph stating that I was in good health and that our baby girl was doing just fine.

Finally the due date came and went. I was nervous something wrong but our doctor assured us that it was common for pregnancies to go past the due date as it wasn't completely accurate. Wilbur refused to leave my side no matter how much I insisted it would be fine. Everything was fine. We would be fine.

On September 30th,  Stella Lana Gold was born. Auntie Lana was happy to hear that her niece and God Daughter was named after her. Lana and Cal of course had their baby boy, Theodore. We planned to meet them within the next year.

Months went by and Stella grew more and more everyday. The three of us finally returned to California. I was most excited to see my friends again. They were my family. Travis was very excited to see me and be the cool uncle as he stated. It was finally good to be home again.

Stella and Theodores first birthday was spent together in New Zealand. The two cousins were best friends. Wilbur and I watched our daughter lovingly as she proceeded to hand feed her cousins, whom clearly did not like vanilla.

"Mommy. Why are you fat?" Stella was sat in front of me as I brushed her hair back.

"Your mother isn't fat, Stell. She's carrying your little brother or sister in there." Wilbur laughed as he sat down next to me and set a hand on my stomach.

"I don't want a brother. Boys smell." She pouted.

"Not all boys smell. Daddy doesn't smell." I turned to Will and smirked.

"Daddy doesn't smell." He winked as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Daddy should get mommy some food." I said pecking him on the cheek.

"Daddy's hungry for something else." I heard him mutter under his breath as he stood up.

"I heard that." I laughed as I threw a pillow at him.

Oliver and Xavier were born June 19th 2024. We found out half way through the pregnancy that we were expecting twin boys. Of course, Stella was upset to hear this but once she met those two boys, she was in love. She wouldn't leave their side and lovingly held their hands, making sure to be gentle.

Wilbur and I both put our careers of streaming and being content creators to the side. and focused on us and our family. We were happy with the life we chose. Although there were many bumps, I'm glad we chose this life. I'm glad to be with the love of my life. The loves of my life. Our chaotic family. My world.