6) it's not what i meant

Y'all about to be real mad at me

"Surprise?"

"My baby is having a baby!" It wasn't the reaction I expected but it's definitely what I preferred.

I grinned as soon as those words left her lips. Kelly had her hands wrapped around Will's face squishing it ever so slightly so his lip puffed out.

"Pull over Benny, we need to hug them." Kelly stared at me with all the love and tenderness in the world. Ben did just that and pulled over to a safe spot on the side of the road. We all hopped out and Ben and Kelly hugged their son happily. I smiled at the joy and love this family exuded. Will broke away from the hug slightly gesturing next to join in. At first, I was hesitant, but he pulled me in and they of course welcomed me openly to the hug.
After a good five minute hug and laughs we finally got back in the car.

"It's not a bad first impression. Wilbur was conceived a month before our wedding." Kelly laughed.

"Everyone thought he was a pre-mature birth because Kelly refused to tell anyone." Ben explained making us all laugh.

"You're lucky it was only a month before your wedding. I'm about three months along right now and I'm starting to show already." My stomach wasn't that big as of right now but there was a good chance you could see it in my wedding dress.

"Pregnancy is the worst but trust me, it's completely worth it." Kelly smiled at the two of us with our interlocked hands.

"You made a good one. There's a lot of terrible men out there but I truly lucked out." I rubbed his hand with the pad of my thumb in small circular motions.

"I love you." Will looked down at me with an incredibly happy look plastered on his face.

"I love you more." I kissed his cheek slowly, leaving a tingling sensation on both my lips and surely his cheek.

"I love you most."

Ben was watching us from the rear view mirror while Kelly also watched with her back turned to the road. I smiled happily staring at kelly and then up at bens inviting eyes and then the road in front of us. We truly were in the middle of nowhere because I couldn't see a car in front of us or anything coming towards us. However, Will saw something behind me, because next thing I knew he was pulling me into his arms and to the other side of him.

Everything that happened in that moment, happened in slow motion. When I stared up at Will, a look of horror was plastered on his face. He grabbed me without a second though and pulled me to his right side. As we turned around and he grasped onto me I was able to look past his shoulder and see the car that was about to ram into us. The last thing I heard before impact was the cries of Kelly and Ben.

The sound of sirens woke me up from what felt like a dream, but the pain kicked in and my eyes peered open making me realize that this wasn't a dream. The sky was swirling with pretty colors like pink and orange. I felt a liquid drip down my nose and I knew it had to be blood. My heart was thumping a mile a minute the sirens grew closer but the thumping grew faster. I was scared to move my head because if I moved it, I didn't know what I would see. Who I would see.

"Benny!" Kelly's voice was like chalk on a board as she called out her husbands name.

"Kelly.." I was hoarse and my voice was almsot lost but I managed to get it out.

"Anna!" I heard some scuffling and before I knew it, kelly was by my side with a gash in her head but other than that she seemed fine.

"What happened.." I knew the answer but I asked anyways.

"We got hit. Ben and Will are unconscious. The driver..he is not moving." So he's dead.

"Is my baby going to die?" Tears poured out of my eyes. I was talking about my unborn child but a part of that sentence was for Will as well.

"They're coming. I see them. Don't worry." She grabbed my arm and I winced in pain making her let go.

"It hurts. Everything." She brushes hair out of my face and wiped the tears that came out.

"I'm sorry honey. It's going to be okay." She was also crying.

EMT's arrived on the scene and Kelly stood up to speak with them. One of them rushed to my aid and before I knew it, I was in an ambulance.

"Can you tell me your name?"

"Anastasia." It was still hard to speak unfortunately.

"Okay. Is there anything I should know before I start you on some medication?" She looked very kind.

"I'm pregnant." I gasped for air.