3) theres no one to blame

The rest of Will's things came and we spent the rest of the week rearranging furniture and stuff. Towards the end of the week I finally decided to tell my family about the pregnancy. I wanted to but I just needed to prepare myself and also understand myself that we were having a baby. Of course I called my parents first because I wanted to rip the bandaid right off. There was no way Lana and Cal would be upset so it'll be nice to tell them.

The phone rang a few times before my mums lovely voice came through.

"Hello dear." I smiled sadly knowing that I couldn't be there to tell her in person.

"Hi Mum. Is dad with you?" I asked. I turned to Will to see him giving me a thumbs up.

"He is. I'll put it on speaker!" She grew excited. I rarely call so I know that this is a treat for them.

"Hello Sweetness! How are you?" I've always been a daddy's girl so this should be interesting.

"Hi daddy! I have some big news for you guys." I looked back over at Wilbur and he rested a hand on my leg and squeezed.

"Of course! What is it dear?"

"I'm pregnant..!" The line was silent as I waited for a response.

"That's fantastic! I've always wanted to be a grandmother!" Mum spoke first. I sighed in relief and turned to my fiancé throwing back the thumbs up.

"How far are you along?" Dad asked.

"Only 5 weeks. We're very excited."

"That's great. Are you going to be having the wedding before or after the birth then?" Mum asked.

"Probably before. We're gonna have to push it up. I want to avoid conflict with family members who think we're 'sinners'." I explained.

"Yes your grandma Lola is quite judgeful." Dad agreed. "Put Wilbur on the phone."

I handed the phone to him and he seemed surprised but gladly took it.

"Hello Sir." I snickered at his over-politeness.

He stuck his tongue out at me in reply.

I stood up and walked upstairs to go to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and lifted up my shirt.

"Hey there tiny fetus." I said quietly. "I know it's too early to see you, but I just want you to know how happy I am. You are going to have the best daddy in the world. And I'll probably be a good mama too."

I rubbed my stomach slightly and hummed contently.

"Anna! Do you wanna call Cal and Lana now?" Will called out bringing me out of my trance.

"Talk soon tiny human." I whispered as I let my shirt drop down. Will was in the kitchen getting tea ready. I grabbed my phone off the kitchen and called Lana. She answered instantly.

"Hi Anna. What's the occasion?" She asked.

"I've got news!"

"Oh my god! Me too. I completely forgot to tell you!" She seemed even more excited than I did.

"Fantastic. Is cal with you?" I asked.

"He's in the restroom. Now tell me." She was always very impatient.

"I'm pregnant!"

"Oh anna! Congratulations! Ironically so am I!" Her news made me gasp.

"Oh my god! I'm going to be an aunt! And so are you!" I laughed and called Will over to tell him.

"Oh that's amazing. Our little one is going to have a cousin." Will smiled.

"This is great! I'm five weeks along what about you?" She asked.

"Same! Good to know that we did it with our significant others the same weekend. The occasion was pretty wonderful." I laughed.

"Oh yeah. The engagement and wedding. We really know how to plan everything perfectly."

"I swear you're my soulmate sometimes Lana." We ended the conversation and she promised to tell Cal the news.

The only people left to tell were Wilbur's parents. However, he suggested we wait until we visit them and I agreed. Now all we have left to do besides that is plan this damn wedding. If it were my way, we'd go to a courthouse and get it done right then and there. But the good part about it will be seeing family and such. Just so expensive.

"I love your family. Mine is quite boring and yours is so outgoing and fun. Like you. I hope I'm not too disappointing." Will said to me as he sat down handing me a cup of tea.

"Bullshit. You're fantastic. If I thought you were boring, I wouldn't be having your kid." I laughed.

"Fair enough. I just love you, Anna. Even if I'm not good enough for you." He kissed my hand.

"You're my everything." I held onto his hand and squeezed lightly.

"My world."