𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙

𝕾everal weeks pass, it was the same routine everyday, spend a bit of time at the library, go outside and get some fresh air and occasionally go out a get a new stock of food from the market which was normally mostly Elizabeth's job

𝕾everal weeks pass, it was the same routine everyday, spend a bit of time at the library, go outside and get some fresh air and occasionally go out a get a new stock of food from the market which was normally mostly Elizabeth's job. They were getting through life, it didn't have to exciting everyday, as long as they were together, they could last a lifetime anyways.

But everything was running so smoothly until an early morning start, Orkos was getting use to his new abilities, having control over them better and stuff, the terrible illusions were coming in and out all the time, but at least he was being cautious of making anymore deals with strangers unless he knew what he was getting himself into.

Today was one of those days where Elizabeth was out stocking up on food, Orkos realized that he also didn't need to eat anymore, he didn't need it, so most of it was given to her anyways, being immortal had its perks and you didn't really have to do anything extra to stay alive, just simply beware of dangerous situations that could potentially get you killed.

It was pretty lonely without her, listening to her stories that he never could get tired of, at least she had dreams when she got older, she wished for a family but of course, who would want to marry some girl who hangs out with some messed up demon at her side. No way.

There were those times where Orkos regretted entering her life, ruining it all in the span of a couple of hours when they first met. But of course, she always reassured him that he did nothing wrong and it was her choice, she did mention though that she really misses them, yet she still never wanted to return.

Orkos thought to himself that it would be better to get some fresh air, it was raining out but a little bit of water couldn't hurt anyone. As he got up from his seat from the ground he couldn't help but hear burning outside, crackling everywhere, "Huh?" He muttered to himself as he slowly creaked the door open, and of course, another stupid hallucination, he was hoping he'd be use to them by now, but he had this strange feeling that they weren't just simple hallucinations, they felt real and his last ones, he was able to interact with things surrounding him, he could talk to beings as well, some friendly and others not so much.

Outside was dark as normal, a room of pitch black as rain from the sky turned into flames, trickling down from the heavens up above. He didn't even want to consider going outside, behind him was what looked like the library, everything normal inside, but before he knew, some strange force, shoved him out of the door, shutting it behind him as he quickly turned around, slamming his fists against the door. It was no use, the door began to slowly dust away from top to bottom, until it entirely vanished from thin air.

The flames began pouring down quicker, anything that hit him did nothing to burn him as if he was immune to it all.

Eventually everything froze for a split second, fire stopped in mid air before being instantly sucked into a spot on the dark grown, a shadowy figure growing up from the sparks of light, until what was left of the fiery show was replaced with himself, yet an older self, he didn't have any idea that he was able to grow up, he probably would stop at some point, he was guessing at he stared back at himself.