𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕱𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝕭𝖞 𝕾𝖔 𝕱𝖆𝖘𝖙

"𝕰lizabeth!" Orkos shouted worriedly as he ran over to her, prehending her and turning her over, to optically discern her emotionless expression, her eyes shut, she looked very pale, virtually as pale as he was and she appeared to be very impoten...

"𝕰lizabeth!" Orkos shouted worriedly as he ran over to her, prehending her and turning her over, to optically discern her emotionless expression, her eyes shut, she looked very pale, virtually as pale as he was and she appeared to be very impotent and thin.

"No no no! Elizabeth, I'm so sorry!" Orkos said prehending her body and pulling it into an embrace, as he intertwined his fingers through her hair, holding her head proximate to his chest, "I didn't want to let you down, I very sorry I was too scared to be around you knowing that it was to dangerous and that you deserved a better life, I promise I had no intentions of letting you die. I'm just so so sorry. I never cared for someone as much as you and you were the only person who ever cared about me and I should've admitted it before but I love you so much, I was afraid to admit it but it doesn't matter now... please Elizabeth... come back to me." He spoke quietly, holding her proximate to him.

The room was quiet, until Elizabeth wrapped her arm around Orkos, embracing him back as she tiredly opened up her dull blue eyes, "I knew you'd come back." She gave him a small weak smile as she looked up at him. "And I love you too." She integrated as she noticed his expression didn't transmute from how upset he was, blissful that she was alive but still pretty upset at himself.

"Why are you sad? I forgive you. I knew you didn't mean to do what you did, it's alright." She explained to him, forgiving him, she already did a long time ago, she just never had the chance to tell him.

Orkos didn't speak a single word, still lost in his own head and just pulled her more proximate to him, feeling like he never wanted to let go.

After breaking the silence and holding a small and very awkward conversation in the dark space of the library, Orkos was able to go out and get some food, he had to steal it from the market of course but that didn't really matter to him. It did take a while to get Elizabeth back into proper health but after a couple of days, she seemed to be back to her vigorous and ecstatic self once again.

Their life went back to how it use to but of course since they didn't have the money, it was now Orkos' job to pay visits to the market and take from them, even though Elizabeth was still unsettled by the conception, but what else could they do, she still had to eat food and all.

Five Years Later...

One evening in the woods, Elizabeth was admiring the beauty of this red flower bed while Orkos sat adjacent to her as he observed her picking a few flowers, creating a small bouquet in her hands before placing one behind Orkos' ear.

She giggled, "Wow, you look very pretty Orkos." She commented, putting more into his hair. He smiled back at her, tilting his head to the side, "Uh, thanks?" He awkwardly expressed, afore receiving a small kiss on the side of his cheek from Elizabeth, "Don't mention it." She replied, setting one in her own hair.